Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

Close out and try to restart it…there should be a [barely visible] loading bar…mine went from 0% to 100% in a matter of seconds…

Well, giving you all the heads up…I’m in game now, and having no lag issues…maybe that’s just me though :stuck_out_tongue:

Already tried it, mine doesn’t even have a bar in it indicating which are which.

It is not like you could play with a working client anyways.

1 Like

http://imgur.com/ZrmKcWW

I have this strange issue that occurs when I swap map at random times, this did not happen to me in CBT before, any fixes?

The easiest way for this is, resend all Founder Packs ( 30$ and 50$ becaues of the items) so much Player will Change on Eu Server, and the others who stay have the items as Bonus because of the laggs and issues atm. Fastest way for all.

how about the rubberbanding of the characters? played since cbt1 but i only experienced this now.

My two cents: find a way to transfer the Europeans on the EU server asap.
I played just fine yesterday evening on it, no waiting time, only a bit of lag in boss fights and during the approx 6 hrs that I played I only encountered 1 small bug. The server seems stable to me and it would be best to find a way to accommodate the players stuck on the other server because they opened their packs. (I was so lucky I did not)

PS Regarding the ‘delete everything’ suggestion, pls no at least not for EU server because there were no problems here :slight_smile:

1 Like

on what server are you playing?

it is a release date of a big game everybody wants to play it you can expact that there will be problems

Any clarification on this would be great. First line makes it sound like this planned pseudo item transfer does not move founderpack items. And then you go on to explain it’s infact transfer for these pack items, so which one is it?

If we will be able to reclaim our cash shop items in the near future on the new server, then I would reroll there right away. And I believe many others are also willing to do so if we just get the cash items, without full team transfer.

3 Likes

@STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ethan on the issue of class advancement, I’m already all in one char and I can not change, next week I have proof … had already Awareness so that would play three weeks in this Founder to tell that I will play only two weeks? my friends are all having fun and I stopped because I am in the VIP char and can not change. can they Returning my money, so I buy again the Founder one that would solve the problem at the time.

oh god i struggle to read that, i stopped half way.

1 Like

We supported you because we like Tree of Savior; however you GMs should support us to enjoy our time in this game. There is no excuse that anyone lose any part of the founder benefits. @STAFF_Ethan we deserve a better explenation to what is going to happen.

2 Likes

I think we all badly need an update now.

2 Likes

It seems like we are getting a SEA server now. Such great news. I’ll wait for this to open. :relaxed:

3 Likes

thank you…

please fix the swiveling head when moving diagonally it is very irritating to look at and breaks immersion

Clearing release.revision.txt does not help. Still can’t play cause all text in game is $NoData$. Can’t even understand what to do in quests.

great news about the SEA server opening as well
now they need to focus on transferring ppl on EU and SEA servers as soon as possible