Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

I was following the main quest, and finished the crystal mine and it sent me back to Klaipedia. Then it sent me to the bokor’s house, and when I entered it kicked me out into the server list screen. Same thing happens every time I try to log in to that character.

EDIT: It actually happens when I log into any character, and any channel.

Try to log in in another channel

Sometimes when changing maps, direction controls stop working. Problem persists after teleporting to another map by using a warp scroll. Only solutions seems to be quitting and restarting the game.

Tried that, I’m getting a can’t connect to server error for half a second and kicks me to server list.

Yes, you’re right. I meant to say Klaipeda. :slight_smile:

I’m a little worried we still have not heard anything from IMC. However, from reading the posts here it seems servers were taken down at midnight and are now with a green status bar. Are they up now? It seems the status bar is meant as an indication to server capacity rather than online/offline status.

Hopefully this means they made a server upgrade and are now more robust to handle the load. I don’t think they even said servers were going down for maintenance or something (or did they?).

We just need to hear from them.

EDIT** I just read they did make the announcement in the other section (should have made it front page news). And they DID increase server capacity! That gives me a slight relief. Now if we can hear from people it is stable and playable now it would be great. :smiley:

They did

Yeah, I just read it and edited my post. lol

Hopefully it is playable now?

1 Like

An error appears everytime i want to auto match party in Dg 90.
Commander Load Fail.
I dont know if its using my DG runs or not. But I would like a fix to this. I tried re-entering, changing channels and the same happens.

Orsha / Suchi / Avalon

Cannot connect to the server"

Everytime i try to enter lvl 50 dun (cheppet) with my party, i think thats the “too much players” problem, says the same thing when i try to change to a fresh empty channel.

Dungeons are broke. When trying to load into the dungeon a message pops up ServerLoadFail. Then you get disconnected to your lodge.

I can’t enter in the DG Lvl90, when i find a party the game crash. Erro ‘’ comandload failed "

well i have xbox360 gamepad wired (played 2 icbt with thus pad and was really fun to use pad in mmorpg ) but now game freezes after using him…and wile i switch to keyboard/mouse games runs normal this needs a fix (im using win7 sp1)

Quest - release Goddess Saule - Relase the Demon Barrier - Area : Septyni Glen ,site won’t let me upload a screenie idky
but game client stops working when trying to access the hex on the floor

Strange. I’m using Win 7 Professional SP 1 and a wired xbox360 Controller and it’s working just fine.

well it worked for me in beta too but now for some reason its freezing the game ;/

Quest : [LEVEL40]Beyond the Darkness

Area : Tenet Church 1F

Its reward couldn’t be selected and the quest had been broken for over 1 day

EDIT: Nvm, just remember to press “space” key.

I have many quests, specially the repeatable ones, showing some sort of codes instead of the quest text, it also happen in the describe of the quest, something like ##line 100 text bla bla bla##

Hmm… If I may, there are also major issues with occasional FPS drops, UI glitching, and game crashes for the low-end PCs.

My biggest complaint in this game so far is the poor optimization. Please let me know if developers are working on improving the performance. I wish game optimization comes before any other features / additional content.

dont forget about gold bots droping FPS with that chat spamm

1 Like

its not only low end ;] when there is a lot ppl in one area it can even drop for high end pc(i5 amd 7970 16 gb ram) and sometimes ill get drop to 0 frames (freez) and then its back to 60