Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

Is there any expectations to class bug be fixed?i can’t play while it’s not fixed…

2 Likes

I’m playing on klaipeda. Actually i’m 6x ish and i’m at new gate route questline and there’s almost no people here. But the spawn still slow. I mean, you could easily farm wherever you wanted on iCbt, even on ergnomes this was possible. My friend calculated how much time ergnomes would spawn and it tooks whole 5 minutes for a spawn, this kinda doesn’t look like normal hahah

1 Like

I’m gonna need to know a ETA like right now because i’ve waiting long enough because you guys said “24hours” and that time has already passed. Being stuck at class 15 for the pass 18hours isn’t fun i could’ve been so far in the game. This early access was not plan well at all so much incompetence.

Even during iCBT2 I found the spawnrate/density annoying…
If it’s currently worse, hell…

It is WAY worse than icbt2. Actually i was fine with icbt, now things really seems to be way too slow, hope it is a bug :~ imagine if demon prison f2 had a slow spawntime…rip

There are a couple of us who have claimed our DLC package but never actually received it in game. There are a couple of threads in the help section on this.

Thread 1
Thread 2

Any idea on when something like this might get resolved?

So any news on this terrible idea of cutting trading for a use item? You know the standard in every mmorpg for ever. So far it hasn’t even slowed down RMT noticeably (simply selling tokens, auction house stuffs, etc) and has managed to piss off pretty much all but a select few people (who would not be annoyed if the game was completely unplayable…which is borderline true right now).

QUEST - Unfinished Commission
Area: Overlong Bridge Valley
Current time

Glitch: Spacebar does nothing, unable to activate boss fight.

This one is extra frustrating because this quest contains an ingredient for the purple chest armors and is the beginning of a 3 part quest chain that rewards 4 Lv.3 cards. This one broken quest is blocking a fair amount of content.

Please optimized your game. It lags as hell when using minimum requirments while my main rig get 20fps when in crowded places.

@Staff_Ethan
i forgot to tag you,so is there any expactations to class bug be fixed?

Hello @raf.ma,

Hope this answers your question. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@STAFF_Ethan I’m getting some severe stuttering issues everywhere with good fps… Is there any fix to this? To elaborate a little its when im walking anywhere the camera shakes every few steps.

specs
GeForce GTX 660
AMD FX 6300
16 gigs of ram
windows 10

HI everyone
Isn’t supposed to be free to play right now? i can’t play , the game doesn’t let me connect to the server, before you answer it is not for the known issues about connectng, it says that it will free to play but i have to purchase the founders DLC, is this a problem ?
@STAFF_Ethan [quote=“STAFF_Shawn, post:1, topic:157442, full:true”]
Greetings, Saviors.

Please let us know if you are experiencing other problems. When reporting issues, please be as detailed as possible. Screenshots, character/Team/server/class details, and timestamps would be greatly appreciated. That way we can have more information to work with on a more specified problem allowing it to be resolved faster.

Sincerely,
IMC Staff
[/quote]

Why are we getting queue to enter the servers again?

Hello @elcharli_12,

The game will be free to play in April.

1 Like

Was hoping it would be fixed a little sooner so I could play today but certainly better than waiting even longer. Hopefully it will be stable and fixed by this weekend.
@STAFF_Ethan how are things looking on the bottleneck end? I’ve been sitting in queue for 45 minutes and have only dropped 320 positions in queue and still have 562 to go…

1 Like

May I ask which server you are on?

The problem child server Klaipeda. I would probably have jumped to Orsha but I had already redeemed items to this team @STAFF_Ethan

thank you for the reply

Orsha i queued 1070, now im 700 @STAFF_Ethan @amgine_dewodahs