Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

Okay, I’ve found solution to a $NoData$ bug.
Go to you game directory and open user.xml. Set language=“English” and it will be okay. Mine was kr for some reason.

Klaipeda starting to have some problems again ;-----; a least for me, someone else cant talk to npcs again?

nope, cant talk to npcs and its nearly impossible to use spells as well

I still can’t even see the Server List =(

well, rest assured that you are not missing much, its just a lagfest

“CommanderLoadFail” issue is looking like; if u enter a portal to go to new zone, game is trying to join ur previus channel number but there is no high channel on this new zone bcoz of low population… 20 mins ago i just enter “bokor master’s home” my orginal channel 8 and there is only 2 channel on bokor zone. when i came back to channel-2 and exit the bokor zone its stay channel-2 even this channel is full (5 circle channel)

TO ALL TOF PLAYERS WHO ARE HAVING THE $NoData$ ERROR: THANKS TO A FELLOW PLAYER THE SOLUTION IS TO NOT FCKING ERASE THE NUMBER IN THAT TEXT FILE THEY METIONED IN THE FIX SECTION OF THE FORUM. ALL YOU FCKING DO IS GO TO SETTINGS AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT AND CHANGE THE LANGUAGE TO ENGLISH!!! serously they shouldve had the game defaulted in english. please Devs get your ish together your letting lots of people down. like how do you not know the solution to your own problems? ok ranting done now im gonna play TOF have a good day also repost this. there are ppl like me that cant see any text at all. only code.

I had already redeemed my founders pack by the time I saw the message saying to hold off on doing so… Luckily I only had the $10 pack but I feel really bad for the people that bought the $30 and 50 dollar packs. I feel that the items should be redistributed as that’s not really the player’s fault. The warning was put on the forums (not anywhere in the game like an announcement mail from the staff) and even that message posted on the forums was made well after many people had already redeemed their items.

At this point I’m feeling pretty disappointed with this game. My early access is a waste until they get the class advancement bug fixed.

2 Likes

I can not “advancement” character class, when fix it? 24 hours have passed!

3 Likes

So after another 15 hours all they came with was repeating the same mistake they did about EU server. They opened a phantom server that barely anyone plays, and Klaipeda and Orsha stay crowded. Wow, just wow. Im speechless.

3 Likes

relise - wasted (_) )

Just let me advance class already i payed 30$ for this :confused: my friends are already ahead of me and im being left behind due to these circumstances. You guys said 24hours and the time has pass already.

1 Like

Because giving people the ability to redeem their boxes for 48-72 hours and reclaim them someplace else seems beyond their possibilities. Speechless. :smiley:

You guys at IMC provably know this, but just in case…

If:
Machine 1 holds zones 1,2,3
Machine 2 holds zones 4,5,6
Machine 3 holds zones 7,8,9

and so on.

And zones 1,2,3 are low level zones. Zones 4,5,6 are middle level zones and Zones 7,8,9 are high level zones. It would make sense machine 1 can’t handle the load on it’s own.

In my head, zone population is something like this:

Zones 1,2,3 have Low to Mid population, 1 being the lowest populated and 3 the most.
Zones 4,5,6 have High population.
Zones 7,8,9 have Mid to Low population, 9 being the lowest populated and 7 the most.

My guess is that the amount of players in “Mid levels” is higher than the ones at low and high levels.
Then this would make Machine 2 the one with the most stress!

Of course, with time and as the community evolves, the “location” of where the most players are at changes.

If, machines were arranged this way though…
Machine 1, zones 1,4,7
Machine 2, zones 2,5,8
Machine 3, zones 3,6,9

Wouldn’t that make the load of data more even and stable making the machines be able to handle the stress and perform better?

You provably are doing this, but maybe a little brainstorming might spark a new solution on your end.

Cheers!

1 Like

Can anyone confirm if the Ashaq Underground Prison 2F chest to get the collection is there ?? because seems to be missing

After hours of trying things, I too have the White Screen. I also see people having this issue during the beta testing… so WHY HASN’T ANYONE FROM STAFF POSTED A SOLUTION???
@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ines

I’ve tried already, it doesnt even appear my joystick like the mouse and keyboard. Im gonna try later a program a friend of mine told me bout: xpader, something like that. Thank you :3

this does not help no one please explain why you cant…

Uploading… This release is literally worse than the beta, I’m getting beta problems only about a frequency of 10 times more than the actual beta. I’m not exactly sure how you made the release worse than the beta but congrats you’ve some how accomplished it.

2 Likes

its rly weird to use the term of white knight !!!
white knight is someone who defend women no matter wat type of st they do even if they have no right!!!
on the other hand we do have a right cause we paid for this s
t!!
u should call yourself and whom defending that type of s**t a White fukn night!!
gtfo