Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

@STAFF_Ethan is there any plan for a Latin American server?

Iā€™m having that error aswell,when trying to get into a low density channel on the list

Okay tnx mate i would be nice to get ride of that Junk xD

$No_Data$ problem. already do the solution, and yet. After a long patch, still the same. Still have $no_data$ text ! PLEASE HELP!!

Have you tired to uninstall the game and remove the folder from steam? and reinstall it, as it sounds like your game is missing some files well others dont have problem at all?

I already back up the ToS yesterday. soā€¦ after that experience of $no_data$ I imediatly delete contet and restore the backup but still $no data$ is there >.<

so there is an increase population during the EA? which means there be a LOT of players on 28th of april. gonna plan for it then? XD

Itā€™s not helping. Itā€™s more like game reading data from other source and canā€™t find it. Reinstalling, checking local files, cleaning release.revision.txt does not help. And there is no answer to that problem.
Actualy, before this problem game was working well. But after one lauch all language in game become japanese or smth. ANd after that all I can see is $NoData$. So itā€™s more like game trying to find another localiztion instead of english one. Or steam downloaded wrong version.

I am at workright now so canā€™t check the game client. Iā€™m having the same problem and have an idea. Could you please check the game folder and look for some config files? Maybe there is a localization parameter which has wrong value?

Just looked and i cant see any files with that name oO

Pls tell me as soon as possible [EU]Fedimian cant move team to [SEA]Telsiai pls tell me tell me GM
If cant ill go buy Exclusive access again 49.99 us T_T

no it clearly said that that will be the EU! server and in announcment that u have the team on one of the other too

it is a temporary server same as euā€¦hopefully it will be permanent soon coz many players will play and login during the f2p release

give me a link announcment. thx

-.- how about just going to the start page itd the vary latest so right at the topā€¦

Iā€™d reroll and move to EU server if I can only just transfer my lodge name - perhaps offer a redo credit?

i need help with this pls!!! Bug or what?! need help IMC Staff pls! CommanderLoadFail

you can change the setting just open setting on the right and change the hotkey.

So sre you guys going to fix this damn bug with being unable to change class? When you pay money for a game you shouldnā€™t be going through problems like this.I understand lag but this is just ridiculous l.

2 Likes

Thank you for the update, and especially the continued responses from both @STAFF_Ethan and @STAFF_Shawn