Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

Any clarification on this would be great. First line makes it sound like this planned pseudo item transfer does not move founderpack items. And then you go on to explain it’s infact transfer for these pack items, so which one is it?

If we will be able to reclaim our cash shop items in the near future on the new server, then I would reroll there right away. And I believe many others are also willing to do so if we just get the cash items, without full team transfer.

3 Likes

@STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ethan on the issue of class advancement, I’m already all in one char and I can not change, next week I have proof … had already Awareness so that would play three weeks in this Founder to tell that I will play only two weeks? my friends are all having fun and I stopped because I am in the VIP char and can not change. can they Returning my money, so I buy again the Founder one that would solve the problem at the time.

oh god i struggle to read that, i stopped half way.

1 Like

We supported you because we like Tree of Savior; however you GMs should support us to enjoy our time in this game. There is no excuse that anyone lose any part of the founder benefits. @STAFF_Ethan we deserve a better explenation to what is going to happen.

2 Likes

I think we all badly need an update now.

2 Likes

It seems like we are getting a SEA server now. Such great news. I’ll wait for this to open. :relaxed:

3 Likes

thank you…

please fix the swiveling head when moving diagonally it is very irritating to look at and breaks immersion

Clearing release.revision.txt does not help. Still can’t play cause all text in game is $NoData$. Can’t even understand what to do in quests.

great news about the SEA server opening as well
now they need to focus on transferring ppl on EU and SEA servers as soon as possible

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn Hi there. About the xbox/play joystick, the buttons are also not right. The X button in the game corresponds to the Y button on my joystick. And that goes for all buttons (x,y,square, o). I had the same problem with a playstation joystick in the cbt. But now it remains and im using an xbox joystick this time. R u gonna fix that too or is there anyway I could try myself? Anyone here could help me with this? Thanks

is serious you are ignoring players who activate their vip’s in a char and were stuck with them there without because advancement is buggy, and playing time is being lost, seriously are you doing little appropriate?

I got an other issue on the Fedimian server when a new massage pops up the chat jumps up to like the middle so need to scrool for evry massege -.-

Is there any other way to fix the $Data% bug? I have tried the method above and still no hope

I think your character ate the gomu-gomu no mi.

I have somthing i like to add Fps Drops 20ich that is not even playable just saying then the game jumps up and down all the time in fps not sure why it even does?

The map i am in then it happen is ( Cobalt Forest ) and others map even at lowest settings it happens not sure if it has somthing to do with the server not being in Eu yet xD but hey who knows?

I would like to know what the problem might be?

As i said it is not allways it drops but sometimes it is.

but sometimes it only drops to around 30-40 and normaly running with 50+ fps :confused:

things that bugs me is

1: Gold sellers
2: text at the top of the screen with all the text
3: Fps Drops everywhere :confused:

Uploading…

Look at the fps just insane low oO

Also plz remove the Upper screen thing or lets us remove it on our own as it only say gold seller as you can see on the Pic’s -.- ■■■■■■■ gold sellers

Most people open the DLC package because it does provide exp+30% … you at least could understand that would be the first things to do.
My point is, it’s easy to recopy a team group from one server to another without problem. Just create an Token item to activate the transfert .

So you will have a continuous way to allow players to transfert and for you it’s only a matter of validation if the team group name already exist or not.
If it does exist, you ask the player to change name of team group.

This is the cheapest, most versatle and best way to do it. And it cost you nothing and prepare for any later mistake. Imagine a server is blowing up, since you already prepared the item, you could just auto transfert the population by robotcopy.

Things are simply, do simple things and stop thinking

1 Like

They are not ignoring you, they said they are working on a solution.
On the other hand, I don’t understand why so many people redeemed their vip pass immediately on an unstable server when IMC did say they would open more servers if needed.

When I was playing, the server was stable and there were no queues. These huge nightmare queues appeared like 2 hours into the game, after they already announced the EU server.
And in news, they promised “optimal solution to make sure there’s no queues and no lag involved”. So yeah, I had a free day, I used my token, EU server got announced, and 2k queues appeared. I often don’t have time to play, yesterday was a 100% free day, wanted to use it to the limit playing a game I was waiting for for 3 years. So yeah, forgive me for trusting a company and trying to maximize my progress.