Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

Quit crying and be gracious and I will considr it.

The problem is, noone will play on these new servers after they have opened premium boxes due to promised NO LAG AND NO QUEUES, and 100% functional EU transfer after EU server was opened.

Where did they say they had servers ‘ready’ for this?
I agree, I want to see servers opened up to.

Honestly, I have no words for the stupid people who wasted their founders items on their first character…that’s one of the dumbest things someone could do…especially on the day of a launch.

But back to the issues at hand…the lag is the only major issue here…most other issues stem from that. Once that bottleneck is cleared up (cough cough, another server or 2 should do it…with 1 (one) free transfer for those who want it)…that’d be the best way to fix it.

In a previous announcment reguarding the start of the headstart

I’ve read every announcement since the vote of how they would do the head start…I didn’t see that anywhere.

There you go

/20characters

1 Like

credits to the white knights. tsss

Do you realize how long it takes to set up and activate a server for an MMO?
Ok…having them ‘ready in an instant’ is an exaggeration, as I’m sure you do.

This team is still fairly new to this last I checked…

People need to learn how to be gracious toward others…that’s one thing that will help people get along better :stuck_out_tongue: and will promote peace and love :stuck_out_tongue:

"Through our past experience, we’ve discovered what we call an optimal player-per-server ratio to allow pleasant gameplay. After looking at the data, we’ve decided to be more conservative than usual and lower the player-to-server ratio in order to make sure that there will be no waiting queues as we promised.

We will have additional servers on standby in case there is a sudden influx of players when the servers open. An announcement will be made 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to opening those servers in such case. "

So yes, I’ve opened my premium items on Klaipeda. Now gtfo, seriously.

wathever man, it’s their words not mine, i just wish they’d stick to them and made the changes

Instead of telling me to ‘gtfo’…first off…try to use actually English, and that doesn’t mean swearing…and secondly…if you’ve played any kind of MMO at launch, you’d know that opening premium items right away isn’t wise…

Most of MMOs don’t limit their premium items to one character. Ever tried Wildstar? Premium currency is account wide, and so is premium account buff. Only IMC could come with an idea of limiting TPs and Token Buff to one server.

Go whiteknight someplace else, they messed up here and I don’t care about what whiteknights like you have to say.

Then maybe YOU should go away…instead of whining more.
Name more than 1 game for me that limits ‘premium’ launch items to more than 1 character.

I don’t need to name anything, I’ve already given you an example. We’re not in your highschool and you’re not talking to your highschool friend arguing about “who played more mmos”.

You’ve given 1…I can give many more that DO limit premium items to 1 character…

If you have nothing but whining to say, please leave the building.

Thank you, have a good night.

People are going to complain. The game is broken ATM. Why don’t you do the same and leave if it bothers you so much?

Because I’m here to help…not tear down the company… lol
Again, learn to give grace where grace is needed.

"
Question Are the costumes, accessory, and weapon skin in the Master Founder’s Pack available for all characters I create on my account?
Answer
You can redeem your Founder’s Packs benefits only once, but all items included in the Founder’s Packs can be shared between all your characters on the same account. Note that in the case of the Weapon Skin and consumable items , these can only be used once so choose wisely which character to use them on."

BnS. And that’s seriously all I would have asked for. TP to be account-wide, and same about Token Buff.

Says so right there…can only be used once, so choose wisely which character to use them on.

That is the general rule in MOST MMO’s for premium launch items…

My major concern is that we’ve had a huge lack of communication from them about this for HOURS.