Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - July 5th

What do you mean no negative effects on normal gameplay? Do you even play the game?

2 Likes

what about the cutsceen bug while in a party, it kinda makes the game unplayable whith friends…

1 Like

You dont even notice us on patch notes that a MAJOR CHANGE like reducing channels on every map going to happen, all that we have is useless costumes and hairstyles… GG

IMC doesnt even play the game, like… you erase a respawn of Necroventer field boss dafuq

Fix the game already, theres tons of bugs like ET floor 7th and field bosses that dont respawn at time

Yo like -

@STAFF_John

Nobody’s responded so. Yeah.

"Corsair- Jolly Roger: “Folly Roger, More Like"
Damage buff not working.”

YES! YES! YES! Finally you noticed that <3

I’m sure you know this issue too:

Still no fix or acknowledgement of Physical Link causing damage to allies when buffing.

I use high empty channels cause they are free of spammers and my compu cant run crowded "big"maps :frowning:

Regarding the decrease in the number of channels.
We have reorganized the number of channels in certain areas to enhance the server efficiency. The rearrangement should not have negative effects on normal gameplay.

Even casual players (like me) are experiencing a negative impact on this sudden reduction rather than calling it “re-organization” of channels.

You guys are well aware that the quests lacks to push someone up into the end game.

Efficiency?
Good for the server yes but for players it has a negative impact, you guys chose blindly without any consideration and careful planning on which channels to reduce. How about reducing newbie channels to up to 4-6.

Have you guys done a survey on what maps are being occupied through an entire game time before reducing the channels?

Can the cards and journals push you up to the end game? The stress of doing journals for casuals are no fun. We all know that games are supposed to be enjoyed not to be a stressful past time. Hardcore gamers might be suffering more than we do.

yes they can…

am doing a no grinding run and am already 194 with enough cards to hit 205 and there are dungeons, missions and daily quests…

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Costumes つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Costumes つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Costumes つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Costumes つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Costumes つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Costumes つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Costumes つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Costumes つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Costumes つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Costumes つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Costumes つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Costumes つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Costumes つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Costumes つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Costumes つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Costumes つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Costumes つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Costumes つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Costumes

1 Like

IMC, you really want to tell us, that rearrangement should not have negative effects on normal gameplay? Tell us that this is a joke, please, or you will lose very many players…

fair point ,but i’m sure 5-7 channels are enough for these two starting towns

this is from telsiai, a fairly populated server compared to others

1 Like

@STAFF_John Please acknowledge the cutscene bug that happens when in a party. If other party members aren’t far enough to be ‘teleported’ to the cutscene they can’t move during/afterwards. And this happens a lot, mainly when cutscenes begin as soon as you start the quest from the npc and everyone is next to the npc reporting the previous quest.

1 Like

can you please fix the lag/dc specially on dungeons? how about those who didn’t finish the dungeon? since we only have 3 dungeons per day? just wasted…

Rogue II Evasion ability is not working properly. I’ve observed a momentary drop in evasion just before it returned to my normal evasion rate though the buff still did not apply. In comparison swift step level 15 gives a noticeable 20% evasion buff launching my evasion from 460 to 552. Still learning how to make a vid but will upload asap.

lol 205 end game
I know one of my guildmates has been on non-grind since forever and hes lv 270. It can be done but definitely not worth it.

I have to second this. The game is unplayable with my friends. Isn’t this supposed to be a mmorpg? How can I play if they have to logout/login every 5 minutes? Isn’t this a Known Issue already?

1 Like

No negative effects you say?, less channels will mean more bots, more people getting powerleveled by high, less chances for regular players to complete quest or even farm.

dang

1 Like

Again… it is pathetic that we can’t play in party, judging that we are at an mmorpg… How do you suppose to keep the player base with so crucial issue?

1 Like

i dont dislike tree of savior exactly other then certain little quirks. i enjoy the fact that it is a long onging game (ongoing in character sense) but i dislike the lack of exp chances and etc bc quest just give cards for me and thats about it. im also questioning how long its really even taking for the problems to even have a moments work to try and resolve them problems that persist for weeks look bad for the company if nothing is really done the party system i dont really like it will say the other persons quest but you dont do anything other then follow the around or wait for them to get into a boss fight or cutscene which leads to them being bugged and unable to move