June 30 at 5:40PM server time

Server Name:
Klaipeda

Team Name:
Arrak

Character Name:
Avalang

Bug Description :
Journal Points are not updating. I’ve been stuck at 70368 points for the past 3 days regardless of what I do to increase them.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Crafted something new (Isbality)
  2. Obtained a new recipe (Phada, Superior Main Gauche)
  3. Bought a red or blue orb I didn’t have before off of market
  4. No points were earned regardless of logging out and logging back in, switching channel, etc…

Screenshots / Video :
Others see me at 70368 points as well, not just me.

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :
Mouse

System

• CPU : 4790k
  • RAM : 16GB
  • Graphics Card : 2x gtx 970s SLI’d
  • Mainboard : some MSI
  • Storage : 500GB Samsung EVO SSD
  • Internet Connection : Cox Cable 100MBps
  • Country, Region : US

Edit: Obtained Alemeth Tower Shield recipe, no points gained. Trying to register the recipe just says “You have already registered this recipe.”

Can confirm this is an issue. No journal points are updating since the previous maintenance for myself and other guild members as well.

-Starch @ Klaipeda

I have the same problem with you too. But my topic is mark as private because I don’t wanna show my journal to public. But again, I think we need more information to IMC because they cannot reproduce our problem right now.

Here is my topic https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/urgent-adventure-journal-points-bug-no-one-at-top-10-get-any-point-today-after-maintain/305909

And If it’s possible. I need more information of your journal too. Thank you

Individual areas of the journal are updating (as far as I can tell) like Crafting, Monsters, etc, but Adventure isn’t updating, and that’s what represents your overall points.I managed to get Level 10 (or 11? Not sure) crafting last night.

Btw, Orsha’s top points is stuck at 70368, the same number that I’m at, however, it seems that person transferred off the server or was deleted as the spot is blank? I’m not sure how that works, but it’s strange that it’s the EXACT same number as me.

I heard someone said that blank name is some transferred player or banned player. But…

In telsiai, That blank player not affected by score stuck bug. And they keep grew up everyday.
I had shout many time, ask him to please PM with me. No respond.
I had shout that may someone know or be friend or be same guild member or anything that link to that player. No respond.

Did that blank player link with “Bot with no name” that keep spam pm to someone?
Did that blank player have something with adventure score bug?

May be IMC should investigate that player with no name in top rank too. If you are reading this.

Same problem here. I’m from [SA] Silute and only earning Adventure points, but not from Items and Monsters.

The second place player on Klaipeda is gaining points and I can’t. It’s quite frustrating. Someone on one of the Discords I’m in said that they were stuck at 70368 and I assume that’s the blank name on Orsha. The blank names could just be yet another bug.

Btw, Valkyrion Godslayer (Silute TOP 3) has the same problem. I see some people who hasn’t earned points since last patch and some who has earning.
We don’t have blank names in our rank.

Dead end again :disappointed_relieved:

I think, we can’t do anything until next maintain. If after next maintain and this problem is still haunting me.
I don’t know what my tos life is anymore. :sob:

Me too. I was 16 and now I’m 17 just because I can’t earn points =/ (without taking the merit of who passed me).

Until we don’t have Team Battle League or GvG, this is our only way to fairly compete for “something”…

So I was wrong about the individual scores updating. Item isn’t updating. So the only category that seemed to update at all was Crafting and it didn’t add to the overall Adventure score.

New titles give to me Adventure points.

My points started working again when the second place on Klaipeda passed me. No retroactive points, though. I gained a few points to pass him back, changed zones… after changing zones they stopped working again. He passed me yet again and my points started working again. lol Anyway, no retroactive points gain, so I’m missing a bit since Tuesday. If your points are broken I’d suggest holding off on getting anything new on that character if you’re going for rank.

Thank you for your update.

I have been holding since stuck with this bug. Just doing gimmick only for some gimmick recipe. Worst thing for me is my level at 237, a new curve. Can’t avoid to kill some foe and 1 foe is enough for 1% -*-

From your case. It’s might be something with rank position. But Matt is ranking down too and still the same.(not sure when matt get some score. is it after his rank is down or not)

Back to dead end again. Don’t know what is this problem caused by.

edit
arraklsu, How to clear or get reward from Black Hole gimmicks in the Alemeth Forest region. I’m try to lure monster inside and it disappear. But nothing happen. No poping message, no some mouse icon nor space bar icon. Could you share your knowledge, Please.

I’m Rank 17 (was 16 until friday) and only got 50 points (Adventure points) since this issue occurs. I only know one of these points is from “Talt, My Love” Title achievement.

I found 3 items which I never had before, killed a new World Boss, leveled up and didn’t get any point for that. The game owes me at least 100 points :confused:

Edit: it’s strange. Sometimes I get points immediately with my Ranger and sometimes not (there’s a delay). The problem isn’t with our main Characters. The problem is the whole Adventure Journal and we are the only ones who noticed…

You have to fill both circles with monsters until they disappear I believe. At least when I did it, it was always the second circle that gave me the reward torch.

1 Like

I guess it’s normal now, because I received some new points for each item what I got, but still miss a few points for items which I bought during this issue.

They could have been players using Korean names (characters in Hangul) that was recently been banned by IMC from using. I tried renaming my characters to korean ones and it is not allowed by tos.

It seems journal points still not updating.

Already 2 weeks that my journal points is not updating. I lost my rank 1 in Silute server(Godslayer) now i’m at rank 3. I stopped playing since this problem started(2 weeks) and still not fixed. Well, time to move to other game. Take care!