Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipedia]Cheater in gem Feud

Hey check out my youtube channel i have gem feud match streamed whenever i decide to do it so im sure you can find evidence there. http://youtube.com/sourceDN

//shameless self plug

You can watch iggy feed purple ;D. Here is a video with iggy dying to purple over and over (shown by the banner of who kills who). Notice that I never see any of the two in the match while im farming gems

Forgot to mention that im also an easy target since i cant do anything against a scout since i can only run up to people and hit them. Perfect target for an assassin

7 Likes

There is rules against win trading and griefing you idiot,look up the definition of win trading and griefing.

You are an idiot for trying to act clueless

1 Like

Please remember Dullahan exists and look at the timing between each kill, I’m not watching your video as I am doing something else right now but I’m quite sure it will show either a long time between a kill or a very short time because Dullahan procs, and yes I do kill people during Dullahan.

Also pretty sure you’re a Fencer Matador IIRC, so no you’re not, you don’t get hiut by Smash Bullet because of Evasion, you are also higher range with a oneshot because of bull. Unless you’re not using the character I think you are. You’re not an easy kill. You’re also not interested in 1v1ing me even if you were.

You try to cover up the feeding by acting like it isn’t. If Iggyvamp constantly fed you 40 kills, it would be blatantly obvious that you were getting fed intentionally and the evidence would be damning. To be fair, I think the GM’s should just look at the amount of crystals Iggy has turned in during his matches and the sheer number of times he has died to you and then get an average of the number of crystals turned in by players that play gemstone feud regularly. That would pretty much end this discussion.

2 Likes

my fking dullahan :rage:

That was never the case there was at least a 20sec + pause between each. Im sure if i search far enough in my streams i can find iggy walking to you.

in that discord i recall you kept saying you get mvp but whenever you are on my team or on enemy team I never really see you except for the beginning (never seen your name for mvp as well).

Is it because im overgeared and you wont go after me? I always assumed that was the case but nah its because you are busy farming iggy and so you wont show yourself to me as shown by the constant “iggy was killed by purple”. My build is purely pve and honestly anyone ranged can kill me since I can only run up and smack ppl

Not to mention i dont use a shield so i cant even block

2 Likes

You can’t block me regardless, I have the jewelry, the issue is Evasion. I don’t even care about gear within reason. I mean Iggy has a trans 10, +16 Spear, that ■■■■ hurts. but it’s not so bad because he has no range and I can hit him, Fencer Matador is a class made to not get hit, which on top of the fact that you outrange and oneshot me, I can’t handle it, so I usually avoid going for you, if I were able to play my Druid you’d probably be my go to since Vines alone is probably enough to kill you and that char has many different ways to fight and low CDs. I cannot unstealth myself near a Matador though unless I can be sure they die and I don’t have a lot of accuracy, if I fail a kill on you I die. It’s fine, resets my CDs but I’d rather not if I have another option.

Also please carry my Sorc through Velcoffer.

Bruh, im also full str. What are you fighting my pve stats? MY ACCURACY

Fencer Matador is a class made to not get hit, which on top of the fact that you outrange and oneshot me

I out range you with what? balestra a dash where i have to run up to you. Okay all melee can outrange you then

2 Likes

That’s weird actually, I guess I must have attacked you after an evasion boosting skill but now that you’ve told me that, you can be sure you’re a bigger target for me than Iggy, the big issue is your skills evade but I think I can get past that, so if I can find you aka you’re in the middle you can bet I’ll be going for you in the future.

Go for it. Even i would go for myself. In that video engi is following me because im 1000000% an easy target.

farms well
cant kill ppl
melee, no shield, no evasion

kill kill kill.

Oh ya also i have backslide for evasion . How can i evade you if you come out of stealth with smash bullet. You can’t respond to nothing

1 Like

We need to add Resource to this growing list for “resourcing” for TPK

1 Like

Here is my evasion with full str

You just give up in trying to change topic and start to deny the fact you feed lol keep trying people still support this post and hope you get banned, say all you want i just want the GMs to see the logs and see the numbers of your “duels” keep trying you deserve ban for being a cheater and a toxic player you reap what you sow.

3 Likes

All right, I heard my name was being thrown around so I thought I’d respond. Mez already said we almost never get matched in the same party, in fact I don’t even play that often so he’s almost always joining by himself. I don’t even play to get MvP, I just farm and fight when someone comes by - I’ve only ever gotten MvP once, with 5 kills. Also, it’s a team game so why does it matter if we 2v1? I’ve been 3v1 and 4v1’d before but I’m not crying about how it’s unfair. I have absolutely no idea how 2v1’ing someone is worse than your friend on the enemy team intentionally feeding you kills. Lol.

1 Like

Given the mechanics of gem feud, 2v1 can make one person angry that tries to get the kill only to get ks’ed by another player. Intentional feed while seen as a wrong, at least gives credit to the person. The incentives for MVP can drive players to do the complete opposite of what is intended for Gem Feud. MVP for gems makes sense as it is a combination of obtaining gems via destruction of actual gems or getting it off of players via kills. MVP for kills is somewhat against Gem Feud as players could completely avoid gems and just go for kills, as what is being brought up here. Go attack the mechanics, as they give incentives for players to do such things like this. It’s nowhere near a gamebreaker for this as it’s a chance at an extra blessed gem a day which can still be farmed for an extra 30-45 min. (2 gem feuds and a bit) after doing Saalus 4 times.

i dont understand why people are arguing 2v1 is unfair in team based pvp environment. thats stupid af . like seriously its pvp kill or be killed .

2 Likes

They wouldn’t argue, but if you’re looking to get MVP via kills and had a good kill streak going only to get one taken, your inner voice might talk, but that’s as far as it’ll get.

thats literally what happens when purple ks ppl because he upset about unfair 2v1 situations which is entirely different than ksing . might i remind you that is also possible to 1v2 succesfully instead of crying about 2v1s going bad

If I replaced purple with your name, is it wrong? Don’t tell me it doesn’t happen to you either. It might not be you everyday, but it happens daily. Part of the game, a broken mechanic that has been long known, only being brought to light now. Fix the system, before players start to engage in this more often than you’d think.