Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipedia]Cheater in gem Feud

im actually done with this thread as everyone on the purple knight train i sware is on some far out illogical delusion that therrs no cutting through

1 Like

No point in arguing with TPK, Iggy, and Jargon since they’'re all friends and guildies.

We have-

1. Jargon arguing off topic about semantics of specific terms and the fairness of 1v2’s which has nothing to do with this.

2. Iggyvamp blaming his lack of skill for his afk’ing, 10+ deaths to TPK each game they face each other, and overall lack of gems turned in

3. ThePurpleKnight saying that he and Iggy just happen to duel in gemstone feud over and over (because there is no better place for that?) and if he just so happens to get MVP from those kills… OH WELL…

It seems like 1/4th of the gemstone feud population agrees that the initial topic is true based on experience (with even Iggy agreeing) but TPK swears nothing is wrong. Oh well, see you all tonight in gemstone

3 Likes

I see that sly reply. It doesn’t matter to me what the result of this is, but when someone like to continuously pick at a player but doesn’t want to focus on the actual problem, it’s wrong. Does it borderline bullying? It does, but to the many here that are agreeing with the OP’s sentiment, it’s right to do so. Right? Get some concrete evidence if you want to back up the OP.

Win trading? Seriously as mentioned before, some made up term to justify. Feeding is the correct term, and bans on that is case by case. People throw away TBLs if it doesn’t favor them, but nobody talks about that. Have you seen actual bans for that, nope. It would be interesting to see one apply to this.

I’ve been in enough Korean MMOs that have mechanics such as this and abuses at a level far beyond that what you’ve seen here. This is a drop in the bucket. It’s good to see a report like this, but when you’re jumping on the train to bash on a player but have no concrete evidence to contribute to this and only hearsay, the decision could very well go towards the reported player.

Let’s see the result when this gets closed.

Again, mvp is for the player who deserved it, not for cheater.
Or you think new Gem feud meta: players joined pair to pair killing afk men and gets mvp for the fastest kills?
You made bad affections on other players, your team, the whole gem feud game, even it’s IMC’s problem made this situation happen exploiting it is illegit

1 Like

Omfg so many replies no time to read again.

Anyway, it looks like it is still the same. This is a case of someone being caught red handed for a crime, and he still tries to talk his way out of it.

“i am being targeted because it is me” or “everyone else is doing it” is not a valid reason to continue doing something wrong. For me, it is just a reasoning for people who will try to get out of tough situations as long as they could

2 Likes

MVPing doesn’t go to the player that deserves it, it goes to the player who meets that criteria. Exploitation or not, it’s a simple criteria.

lol, he has to well prepared & working for it, not stay in a spot and shot a puppet, that is ‘deserved’ or not.

You’re funny for even suggesting that it goes to someone who deserves it. I mean, what other way is there to get most kills? Participation? Let’s clap together.

If you’re not strong enough to kill lots of people dont try for it.
Now you say because you can’t do it you cheat, and WE should accept it? :o

3 Likes

I see your thinking. If you can’t win, cheat. Yes, like a lot of us have the time to invest into all 16+ trans 10 gears. If you want to stand up to those people, learn to hold your ground. Running away is an option, but you don’t always get that.

Did I suggest cheating? You seem to insinuate it.

Np I believe IMC willl check data & take action on this case.
You 3 also helped them alots from your replies :partying_face:

You didnt suggest cheating but you defended for cheater and said they did nothing wrong :o

Also I stand up for ME too, cuz he sometimes on my team and sometimes other teams with IggyVamp in my team and started dirty job. I hate that. Simple thing.

You’re a funny person to even suggest I’m defending. There is this funny term called Win Trading which even has a vague definition for victory within it. It’s feeding simple as that, and such cases in enough MMOs look at that on a case by case basis.

Wrong is what is reported by the OP, but judgment is reserved by IMC. Too early to call this is a wrong.

Better defined by ‘Life trading’
I agreed
Then those 2 are still doing ■■■■.
You have IMC to give justice.
We have a community looking for healthy enviroment, even for a game it’s not always good as expected.
But we found the wrong we fight. Aslo, reported to IMC asking for helping us cleaning the air.

1 Like

I’ll pose this question. If IMC took out MVP for most kills, would it negatively affect the community? Because this would be something they’d look into with this.

About mvp, it is nice to have in this gem feud, why delete it?