Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipedia]Cheater in gem Feud

Ok so he is griefing…thank you for admiting it

@GM_Francis pls close up this topic is out of control I only want purple stop doing that

1 Like

You haven’t grown out of anything. lol Your still jaded and shady

@GM_Francis Can you help shine some light on this topic to determine what is not right in Gem Feud?

yes i am a geared player i have +18 velco weap trans 10 everything
full con /block pvp wizard build
purple is far undergeared and not a very good build that relys on a few broken mechanics.
the definition of mvp is most valuable player and between me and purple it is nyt hard for me to come out on top . for purple to DESERVE and achieve mvp in kills it should rely on tactical and strategic cleverness and outplay of mechanics. unfornately this game is heavily gear dependant and unvalanced in pvp. but be that as it may i am a player who plays this game for the pvp and hhave designed and crafted a character that excells in doing so because that is how i want to play te game , purple says they are to lazy to gear their character (and then complain about mechanics) so it makes sense and shouldnt be hard to undertand that purple shouldnt be and doesnt achieve mvp

Ok so feeding also…nice

Cheating and disturbing the gameplay of many other player is fine?
This is getting more disgusting overtime…

@staff please take a look at these guys and do something

1 Like

So you would have a problem if you did not get MVP because players chose to avoid you and get killed by someone with possibly the same gears as TPK.

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ines

Come here and settle this for once and all

Then your wish will be granted, I mean I can absolutely stop, provided I have other opponents. If you don’t want me to fight Iggy because he is a friend I will not, if you are in my game, you better fight me instead. Just no outranging me with one shots or CC. Idc about gear, I just don’t want to play as an Assassin style class, the fact that I have to kill someone instantly or die is dumb, Iggy doesn’t Dethrone me so it’s an Archer vs a melee char in that case. Such a match is a matter of skill. As far as I know you don’t have skills like that on your character, so as long as you fight me 1v1, I still get good PvP and an opportunity for coins without PvEing and you get to feel better knowing for sure that my opponent isn’t losing on purpose, because you would be my opponent.

Yes I’m Mezerance. Selia and I have been on the same team (in the same match) ~3 times total in the time we’ve been playing gemstone feud so quit acting like there is an issue here. You can ask the GM’s to check the logs if you honestly believe that to be true or ask various other players if they seem to have this issue… To be honest, even if it was something we constantly did it wouldn’t be cheating since it is a team game. By that logic, anytime a fight had a number imbalance, the team with the larger amount of members is dishonorable. Your logic is backwards. Gemstone “FEUD” is a team-based mode not a “1v1” mode. Quit talking about irrelevant things calling it “dishonorable” when it is clearly allowed. Keep trying to move off topic.

@Jargon Since you seem to want a better explanation, I’ll grant your wish. Win trading is when 2 (or more) people attempt to have a friend achieve a “victory” by achieving something they would consider a win. In this case, getting MVP (which automatically grants ~2k? medals) is the win condition they are aiming for. Do they always succeed? No… but the win they are looking for is in the amount of coins they receive (getting MVP) instead of worrying about a team win. It sucks for the team that Iggyvamp is on because he isn’t actually trying to fight back so he isn’t doing anything for his team.

Agreed @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ines Mind looking into this? At the very least, they will stop what they are doing now out of fear of getting caught.

3 Likes

i still get mvp fine even in games iv had tpk iggy griefing in
tpk is just bad for our community

i suck, lol my team will hate me either way

i will accept a ban, but i still don’t think that we did anything wrong objectively lmao

yea no here is the thing, if I was griefing you wouldn’t get MvP, Iggy would die over and over instantly I’d be at +40 kills and you’d have no chance to win. The reason I’m only at around 10-20 is because it takes time to kill him. Something that wouldn’t be necessary if I was griefing.

All this for getting an MVP in kills which only gives you a whopping total of 450 coins, what a fking disaster.

450 COINS!

1 Like

MVP is an added incentive for players to reach. If you can’t completely win, does it not hurt to try for the other objective? Absolutely, even if it means abandoning team mechanics. Not everyone is in it for the team win if you can get the MVP. After all, there is a MVP on both sides, regardless of a win or loss. 2000 coins whereas if you’re on the losing end a mere 500? Heck yea, I’d go for it 2k coins.

regardless if u succeded or not you n iggy r admiting to this griefing your example is if you were succesful which i managed to challenge by actually pvping

Banning for fighting each other would be stupid, especially if the mods themselves didn’t warn against it.

There are no rules in Gem Feud, and they are accusing us of something that is not the case and they do not understand.

If the GMs think that fighting each other is wrong in Gem Feud they can warn us, or turn off PvP in Gem Feud or they can add an update where you get a max number of kill points off one person. To prevent cases like this, banning for this would be over the top and unnecessary. You should be fine, just don’t purposefully die to me, and if the GMs ask us to stop, we stop, not a big deal, if it’s against the rules then it’s against the rules but so far it seems we aren’t doing anything wrong, and this is just the people from reddit discord salt channel trying to pull this onto forums so I say the things to them I say in discord and get banned, despite the fact that they started it elsewhere.

you can still be griefing or cheating regardless if it does or does not get the deisred end result