Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipedia]Cheater in gem Feud

Is the MVP really all that the players are aiming for in these feuds?

The rewards should be cheap enough to buy by just winning the game itself

Cheating is cheating and it matters.

If you want to 1v1, do it outside that, all day.

2 Likes

Seriously, Mvp is the reward for hard working player on a team, they got more coins and can exchange good stuffs.
Not for cheater & lazy ass.

1 Like

yes. the rewards are incentive to pvp yes have u ever played video games?

1 Like

Yes? Most people there are playing to get the most coins possible. Quit acting like youā€™re ignorant of all thisā€¦ ThePurpleKnight already admitted it was an effort to get MVP. In my opinion, youā€™re the worst offender of this not TPK. You screw over your own team (including guildmates) just to give somebody on the other team MvP

2 Likes

Sorry [20chars]]]]]]]]]

Yes, why do you think people farm crystals/kills? And dont try to play dumb, you know this and this is why you are feeding her, in order to help her get the MvP and the most coins.

You should put this on suggestions.

But regarding the report, if you keep feeding another person intentionally, that means, you are not helping you team either, which means they have to carry you, and what happens if you team already has -1 player already? You are making it harder for your team to even have a chance of winning, only because you want to help TPK get the MvP.

1 Like

Well, it isnā€™t the olympics and thereā€™s only like 30 people playing it, but i guess i understand. lol Iā€™ll try my Murm tonight and see if iā€™ll die less

If youā€™re weak just try farming and escaping enemies to keep your crystals safe. The game is that simple.

Win trading is cheating

1 Like

All this fighting over the possibility of one blessed gem. Why not just party up together and do 3 runs of Saalus? It would only be really bad if the death was compiled with gem feeding, that can be seen as a complete low. This case here sounds like a feed of deaths, but if the dead player gives up minimal gems, thatā€™s not entirely an issue.

1 Like

So you are upset about the rewards and that is why you are cheatingā€¦canā€™t wait to see justice lets go lMC!!!

That gives the higher coin reward, of course. Are you serious?

ā€œWe keep dying in PVP because weā€™re too lazy to get better gear and weā€™re complaining about bugs so we decided to cheat and got called out why is everybody bullying us now waaaahā€

Nah Iā€™m pretty sure that anyone who gets in the same match as you two should just kill you both on sight and do nothing else for 10 minutes straight and then do this every day until you both uninstall the game.

4 Likes

I would do that lets all kill Purple and Iggy on site.

word, yaā€™ll salty
20charsss

you use so many words to say nothing or just further peoples feelings that yr toxic or stupid. there is evidence people are providing and i have also witnessed games of iggy being afk and/or feeding you. wintrading is cheating and considered serious problem in many games

1 Like

Nice so next time we can record you both good job idiot,I dear you to try to win trade againā€¦even if you both or 1 of you change name we are going record you.You better stop win trading for your own good or else you will get screwed. You have too much heat on you and Iggy so back off!!!

Think Iā€™m starting to see something positive about this. Should organize a movement where we do not allow anybody with high upgrades to get MVP via kills, letā€™s all feed the non trans 10 equipment players and the +6 zero potential weapon players. Yea, thatā€™ll teach em a lesson in gem feud fun. Why fight against +21 trans 10 players when you can have fun with people at your own equipment level and possibly win?

1 Like

Ya you are a master at dodging and changing the main topicā€¦

1 Like