Tree of Savior Forum

Klaipeda Server Back Up

Well this is a great time to get some things around the house done… that stinky trash can be put outside the door… too lazy to walk it to the dumpster. I can get my now cold pizza out of the microwave thats been beeping its ready for a hour… I can set a puppy pad down for my 7 year old dog now. still to lazy to actually leash him. downed server is making me a productive adult today

1 Like

Well, Fedimian is down too, actually…

1 Like

We really need a LA server, to divide the population of the 2 mains servers. Will be a really solution to problems of lag, queue, and server down.

4 Likes

I’ve spent 90 XD I bought all 3 packs…rip…lol

Thank You for finally stopping our confusion: “Can’t Connect To Server” :blush:

we paid, we get bad lag.

we waited for so long, we got more disappointment every time we log in.

do you even care for your players? and you’re planning to release this in just a month?

see those gold sellers? perma ip ban them. do something ffs.

1 Like

Comunidad de Latinoamérica Grupo de Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/treeofsaviorLA/ :sunglasses:

1 Like

Klaipeda is the only server I can not log on to at the moment.

please fix the denoptic q bug as weeeell

$80 here. Everything except the $10 one. I got the $30 at first and then realized that I really, really wanted that extra TP and that stat reset potion since I’ll most likely screw something up (still have no idea why it isn’t in the TP shop).

I sincerely hope that you are able to make everything work at the official launch of the game, because it is the way it is walking going to be a disaster …

The least you could do to give us good servers for so either enjoy the pleasant way game, after all pay for this. we have to be honest, you come committing mistake after mistake … so it is very difficult

1 Like

Wait, so it’s just me that can’t connect to both Klai and Fedi or what?

Just you who can’t log in the other server only klai is down for me just tried them all.

Just tried again and I can connect to all servers but Klaipeda.

I can’t connect to Fedi also.

Any compensation for last minute notice for Klai downtime? Thanks

Not “other”, I can log in Orsha and Telsiai normally. Not Klai and Fedi though.

to be fkn honest!

U guys behave like u are 2year old kids that just got robbed by another 2 year old kid!
Haven’t u ever played any other game at launch?
Hell even World of Warcraft wasnt playable for the first 3 days!

PLS MAKE THE LAT SERVER!!! >_< ■■■■■■■ lag always and now d/c…

3 Likes

More compensation!!!