Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Blood & Wine, a social comfy PvE guild. (English | Español)

Hola Phirox, nos agradece estar con nosotros en Blood & Wine! Te enviaré una solicitud de amistad en el juego luego durante el dia para añadirte a la familia.

We’re soon going to clear up inactive members so for anyone that’s interested to join please leave your application, thank you.

Team Name : Seventhdata

Prefered classes : cleric and archer .
I have a 250 Archer c3 Scout c3 musket C1 but I’m currently working on a Diev 3 Miko build for teamplay .

I play pretty frequently .I’m online usually between 3:00 pm est and 11:00 pm .

Really I’m just looking for some nice people to do group content with and help eachother out whenever.

Team Name:ChainOfMemories

Preferred Class:Cleric

Time you usually log in: 8PM server time (depende)

Soy un pobre krivis c3 lvl 126 que no tiene a nadie con quién jugar ni comunicarse y me siento solo :c

Welcome to Blood & Wine ChainOfMemories & Seventhdata! We’re very happy to have both of you with us.

We’re soon going to clear up inactive members so for anyone that’s interested to join please leave your application, thank you.

First post will be updated with inactivity guidelines.

Our first successful Hamster, Einstein! By LightGhriodja :smile:

Hi all,

We have 1 slot free, come get it while it lasts!

Hey!

197 Corsair

Team name is BlanketyBlank

I usually login anywhere from 12pm -12am PST

Team Name: Rhia
Preferred Class: Archer
Characters:
lvl 294 Mergen (3 ranger 3 fletcher 1 archer)
lvl 257 Schwarzer Reiter (2 schwarz 3 QS 1 archer 1 scout)
lvl 110 Elementalist
lvl 24 swordsman
lvl 7 cleric
Time you usually log in:
7-11PM EST (server time) on weekdays and 9AM - 11PM EST on weekends

Yes, I am an alt-holic but I usually play on my mergen and schwarz.

Hello BlanketyBlank & Rhia, we’re glad to have you join us! I’ll be sending both of you a friend request to invite you to Blood & Wine.

Team Name:Chimichanga

Preferred Class:Archer

Time you usually log in: Afternoon/Night

Team Name: Poet

Preferred Class: Tanks

Time you usually log in: Afternoon/Night

At the moment Blood & Wine only has two spots left. I’m still waiting for BlanketyBlank’s response. If BlanketyBlank doesn’t respond within the next two days I’ll extend the invitations to both Chimichanga & Poet. I sent a friend request to keep you guys updated.

Team Name: ozHioo

Preferred Class: wizard

Time you usually log in: GMT-3 20:00 - 22:00 on week days and weekends from 13:00 until i have nothing to do ingame

Hey hola!! :smiley: 3 amigos y yo buscamos guild, aun hay cupos disponibles?

Team Name: Wyndurst

Preferred Class: Cleric, going C2>Diev3>Miko>PD2

Time you usually log in: 7:00 PM ET

Team Name: Renigold
Preferred Class: Not sure yet…liking mage so far.Thinking of trying Cleric but I think I should progress as much as I can with what I have.
Time you usually log in: whenever I can

Blood & Wine will now be accepting two new members. Following thread applications, a friend request will be sent to ozHioo & Renigold (Wyndurst was an invalid team name and thus application was skipped). Both have upwards to 3 days to accept the invite, thank you!

1 Like

Team Name: Seurat
Prefered Class: Whatever, I am a filthy casual at the moment. Currently archer.
Time I usually log in: Most nights, overnight, with the exception of Friday, Saturday, and Monday, as work prevents this.
I speak English. I know enough Spanish, French, and Japanese to get me in trouble.

Saludos, soy latino, puedo entrar a la guild, soy nuevo y no tengo tanto conocimientos del juego pero me gustaria aprender.

Hello everyone! Blood & Wine will soon be accepting up to five (5) members. We’re soon going to clear up inactive members so for anyone that’s interested to join please leave your application, thank you! :grin:

Team Name: ArtfulDodger (MC: Seth) < Seth is my rl name. Points for creativity? Haha

Preferred Class: My main is (Swordsman circle 2, Barbarian circle 2) Give me an hour and You can add Corsair to that list. Going Shinobi once rank 7 is available. (60% of that quest is already completed)
Currently: level126/14

Time you usually log in: A lot more than once a week. More or less randomly. I have a full time job on top of taking care of a baby girl. Regardless, all my gaming time goes into ToS. A lot of people always complaining about the game, I however am loving it!! EX: RO player

Just looking for a friendly group for socializing with/PVE assistance/PVP (to test skills and have fun while doing so)

P.S. I am still trying to get my hands on an Angel Wings head costume. Need assistance taking down Kubas. Dont worry though. I have plenty of Resonance Crystals. Been having trouble finding people to assist via shout. But, this is just a little side note incase someone wants to help/get in on the action.

Looking forward to actually making some friends on here!
Thanks for your consideration :smiley: