Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Blood & Wine, a social comfy PvE guild. (English | Español)

Not sure you’re still looking or not? One post says 1 spot left before an application XD If you’re full up keep me in mind if something opens up? ToS really needs more casual guilds.

Fair warning, I am not good at this game.

Team Name: Kitazawa

Preferred Class: I keep re-rolling trying to build a melee paladin. So probably the cleric tree.

Time you usually log in: After 5:30pm EST during weekdays, not consistent on Saturdays Not necessarily every day either.

Aye, we still have room I sent friend request to invite you to guild welcome to Blood & Wine! We’re still looking for members, fill up our application or whisper us in game, thanks! :smiley:

Hey there! If you’ve still got room for applicants, I’d like to toss my name in.

Team Name: Sabelrassler

Preferred Class: Fencer/Featherfoot/Monk

Time you usually log in: most often some time after ~5pm PST

Hello Sabelrassler, sent you friend request to invite you to guild. Welcome to B&W!

We’re soon going to clear up inactive members so for anyone that’s interested to join please leave your application, thank you.

Team Name : shubao

Preferrred Class: Chronomancer

Time you usually login: Usually around 3pm pst

Hello shubao, sent you friend request to invite you to guild. Welcome to Blood & Wine, we’re now in the process of clearing up room from inactive members so everyone that’s interested to join please leave your applications, thanks!

Blood & Wine currently has nine (9) spots available, if you’re interested to join please leave your applications, thanks! For those that PM’d me, sorry that I took a while to respond as I was attending to various IRL holiday events and what not.

Team name: LightGhriodja
Class: 220 Corsair
Login: De 4pm a 11pm hora server
hola me gustaria unirme e estado jugando como solo player y me gustaria compartir con mas gente y ver si me ayuda a no dejar el juego al estar con un grupo :slight_smile:

Hola LightGhriodja, nos agradece estar con nosotros en Blood & Wine! Te enviaré una solicitud de amistad en el juego luego durante el dia para añadirte a la familia.

Blood & Wine currently has seven (7) spots available, if you’re interested to join please leave your applications, thank you!

Team Name: Gamjee

Preferred Class: Cataphract and Hoplite

Time you usually log in: 5:00 pm(UTC +8:00) during weekdays (coz of classes). I rarely play during the weekends, but if I do, I mostly start at 3:00 pm (UTC +8:00) :slight_smile:

Hello Gamjee! Welcome to Blood & Wine, I’ll be sending you a friend request in game to invite you to guild.

B&W currently has five (5) spots available, if you’re interested to join please leave your applications, thank you! :pizza:

Team Name: Weisheit

Preferred Class: Wiz / Cata

Time you usually log in: err… a lot… on holidays just anytime really, on weekdays ~3+PM PST

Hello Weisheit! Welcome to Blood & Wine, I’ll be sending you a friend request in game to invite you to guild.

B&W currently has four (4) spots available, if you’re interested to join please leave your applications, thank you!

Team Name: ashash

Preferred Class: wiz/ele

Time you usually log in: I’m on a lot so there’s no specific time but maybe around 10pm (UTC) onwards

Hello ashash! Glad to have you with us, welcome to B&W. I’ll be sending you a friend request in game to invite you to guild.

B&W currently has three (3) spots available, if you’re interested to join please leave your applications, thank you!

Team Name: Onii-Sama

Preferred Class: I’m not sure yet. I was planning on making my own guild but stopped playing a while back when I reached lvl 100 with my swordsman. I’ll probably start a wizard class.

Time you usually log in: I’m trying to get back into the game after a long time away. I’m looking for a guild to help me do that. If I get into it, I’ll be logging in everyday or whenever I have the time.

Hello Onii-Sama, welcome to Blood & Wine! I’ll be sending you a friend request in game to invite you to guild.

B&W currently has two (2) spots available, if you’re interested to join please leave your applications, thank you!

Team Name: Vanille

Preferred Class: Currently a Wiz3 working towards FF2. Also have a Archer3 Scout 1 I’m considering using the rank reset on

Time you usually log in: ~10 AM - 11 PM 5+ hours a day

I’ve come back to the game after my initial founder’s token expired in April. Really enjoying the progress the game’s made, would love to have some homies to talk to while I’m at it. :^)

Hey Vanille! We’re happy to have you with us, I’ll be sending you a friend request in game to invite you to guild.

Hola.

Me gustaría Saber si aún siguen reclutando?, y si es así, mi team name es Phirox y me conecto de 21:00-2:00 hora server.

Saludos.