Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Blood & Wine, a social comfy PvE guild. (English | Español)

Hello, ArtfulDodger! Thank you for applying to this guild. I’ve sent you a friend request in order to invite you to the family.

Blood & Wine will soon be accepting up to four (4) members. We’re currently clearing up inactive members so for anyone that’s interested to join please leave your application, thank you!

Team Name: Melodiez

Preferred Class: I have three that I’m working on and would like to work on actively…

• Seraphine Melodiez : lv257 - Wiz1/Pyro2/Elem3/Warlock1 (my main)
  • Silent Melodiez : lv161 - Cleric2/Diev3 (soon to be a Miko)
  • Phantom Melodiez : lv81 - Archer3 (likely to be rerolled soon)

Time you usually log in: These can change depending on the day, but usually after 5pm server time… to 1am server time. I’m a full time college student so it all depends on when I get out of class and how busy my workload is.

Team Name: sleepgate

Preferred Class: archer but im rolling a cleric soon :slight_smile: 299 wl, 303 musk, 220 necro, 210 fletcher

Time you usually log in: a lot

Hello Melodiez & sleepgate, thank you for applying to this guild. I’ve sent you both a friend request in order to invite you to the guild. :smiley:

Team Name: Rancub

Preferred Class: Cleric

Time you usually log in: 5 pm PST

Hello Rancub, thank you for applying to this guild. I’ve sent you a friend request in order to invite you to the guild. :grin:

We have 1 more spot open! Grab it while it lasts!

Just remember guys, we have a requirement of 5 talts per week that needs to be donated to the guild tower :slight_smile:

Team Name:Cutlas

Preferred Class:Archer c3-Scout1-Rogue c3

Time you usually log in:canada time zone, usually all day

Hello Cutlas, we’re glad to have you with us in Blood & Wine. I’ve sent you a friend request in order to invite you to the family.

I know I informed you guys of my absence because I just got back from my week long vacation. I assure you guys, I am antsy to get back in and work on getting my Shino Materials… Well, after updating, I received this great news… I will get on as soon as i can. I posted in another forum of the issue and requesting any guidance other than deleting the game and re-installing… Sorry Guys!
-Seth

Maint is occurring and ends in 7 hours.

Thanks :slight_smile: realized this when inwoke this morning via discord when someone else mentioned it.

Hello, my name is Juan (Team name RingTK) and Im currently lvl 184 pel1hop1cat3(Goon2) with a bunch of alts ( lvl 11 team) looking to join this guild, tbh I really liked the name. It caught my attention when I random queued with Kiralla who directed me to the forums. I haven’t really played much since open beta (about a month and a half) because of all the problems the game had and now I’ve been back for 2 weeks and still learning all the new stuff. I only have joined one guild before but it died too quickly.

I’m pretty active during the night (PST) due to work but I go to London once a year for about a month. and I’ll be active at weird times then. Weekends are usually free. Hope you;re still recruiting, thanks

Hello RingTK, we’re glad to have you with us in Blood & Wine. I sent you a friend request in order to invite you to the guild.

1 Like

Hey, I would like to join your guild, since I used to play this as a founder, and am now just recently getting back into it.

Team Name: AirJordans

Preferred Class: I like playing with the Clerics, but Archers are good too.

Time I usually log in: I usually get on anytime I want to play, but I prefer to be online when other people are there to talk to.

Hey AirJordans! Thank you for applying to this guild. I’ve sent you a friend request in order to invite you in.

Just to note, we still have open slots for new members! Our only requirement is you donating 5 talts per week to our humble guild tower (located at Tenants Farm). If you’re unable to meet that requirement, dont worry, we are pretty chill :smiley: Join us now in-game and our discord!

Whisper Tyrant or Raigeki