Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Blood & Wine, a social comfy PvE guild. (English | Español)

Hello and welcome to Blood & Wine!

Blood & Wine is a social comfy PvE guild with the purpose of gathering individuals interested in co-operative play. Whenever it’s leveling up, dungeon, missions, saalus, world bossing or progressing the story. Blood & Wine offers you a place where you can enjoy Tree of Savior together with other members!

Guild Leader:

Tyrant

Co-Leader:

Raigeki

We’re looking for just about anyone that wants to have a comfy time. If you’re interested in Blood & Wine please fill up the application below.

Team Name:

Preferred Class:

Time you usually log in:

Inactivity Guideline

1. Every month I’ll review how active you have been on the game and based on that it’ll determine whenever you’ll stay in the guild or not.

2. All that you have to do to stay active is log in at least once a week.

3. If you’re sick and / or have to be absent from the game for a long period of time then you need to notify me or someone in the guild about your situation.

If you would like to become a member again, you must contact me either in game or discord to request a re-invite. Please be aware that getting re-invited may take some time due to member space, thank you.

Btw, for non-spanish speakers, dont be discouraged to join. I dont know a single ■■■■ about speaking spanish.

Puta

EDIT:

Anyway, we just recently had a massive purge, so there are still many slots available!

No level requirement, no talts requirement, seasoned or newbie, doesnt matter. Anyone can join!

1 Like

Team name:boxofcrayons
Class: 161 fletcher 75 Ranger 38 wiz
Login: 4-6pm mon-fri est time zone but I’m almost always logged onto a character I leave it open and running. I play a couple hrs a day on average been playing since beta.

Glad to have you with us Box!

Blood & Wine is still recruiting, no requirements are needed. Alternative ways to join us is by whispering Tyrant or Raigeki in game or looking up our discord.

Thank you all!

1 Like

Welcome box! I hope you have a pleasant stay!

For others, come and join us if you want a cool guild name!

1 Like

Team Name: Akaname

Preferred Class: Cleric/Miko/Krivis

Time you usually log in: N/A/M (Noche/Tarde/Mañana) 6-8 hours

Welcome to the guild Akaname!

Also everyone, dont forget to join our Discord!

Hello all! We’re still looking for members, only 10 spots left! Whisper Tyrant or Raigeki in game to get an invite or fill up our application. Remember that there are no requirements to join this guild.

Team Name: Khenarthi
Preferred Class: Fencer / Summoner / Cleric
Time you usually log in: 8 pm Server time

Team Name:ex-nihilo

Preferred Class:cleric, miko, plague doctor, taoist, dievdirbys

Time you usually log in: mostly from 13:00 (server time) to 17:00 and from 22:00 till early morning. (when i can)

Welcome to Blood & Wine ex-nihilo & Khenarthi! We’re still looking for members, everyone is welcome to join.

1 Like

Hi, I’ve been actually wanting to apply but it just slipped my mind.
I’m not really big on joining guilds/clans since most are really competitive and requires some sort of commitment (asides from being active). So I’d like to give this one a try since it feels about just right. I have not joined a group since I started playing during launch, so I have no idea what to do in a guild.

Team Name: BoredEXE
Class: Swordsman (catagoon2, lancer, hopgoon2) Currently maining the hop
Time Zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) Usually after work I stay on 3-5hrs til I zzz.

Hello! The purpose behind Blood & Wine is to add a new layer of enjoyment to ToS where you can stray away from the norm of daily chores and have new experiences. This community is still being built but there’s no stress of commitment as this guild only offers a comfy environment - you do as you please as long as you’re respectful. With that said, everyone is welcome to join we still have plenty of room left. I’ll send you a friend request, welcome to B&W!

Welcome ex-nihilo, Khenarthi and BoredEXE! I wish you all a pleasant stay. If you guys need anything just ask around in guild chat or our very own Discord.

There are 4 spots left in the guild, better grab it quick!

Hello!

you guys seem pretty chill and as I only have a lvl 70 at the moment, I can’t (and don’t want to) apply to a lvl9000+only top competitive 6 hours a day kind of guild :slight_smile: However my goal is to progress in the game at my pace, if possible leveling with guildies, and join the end game content! Have Discord, mic, and a horrible French accent!

Team Name:Tolkhaa

Preferred Class: offensive supports. Currently cleric2|kriv1 will probably take priest1 then finish up kriv

Time you usually log in: 6pm EST

Cheers!

We’ll be glad to have you Tolkhaa! I sent you a friend request to invite you to guild, welcome to B&W! :smile_cat:

Glad to have on board! I wish you a pleasant stay :smiley:

Btw guys, WE HAVE ONLY 1(UNO) SPOT LEFT.

Blood & Wine is still looking for members! No requirements to join.

Team Name: VeRtRiX

Preferred Class: tank-supports. Currently priestlv3-lv90, peltasta lv3-lv123 and
sorcerer-lvv134
Time you usually log in: 8pm GMT-6

:slight_smile:

Hi VeRtRiX, sent you friend request to invite you to guild welcome to B&W! We’re still looking for members, join us~