Tree of Savior Forum

Kino build. HELP!

Guys I’m going for Wiz>Cryo>Kino3>??? (control build)

I was actually going for Chrono3 after kino3 but I’ve read the forum and they say that Pass doesn’t work after a while, and it’s the most important Chrono skill, and… I don’t trust IMC is going to fix the skills any soon. Is Chrono 3 still good? Any alternatives? (No linker please)

EDIT: Nvm, I’ll keep going with Chrono3

I’ve never seen this before. Source?

Did they fix it? /2000000000

1 Like

Well I guess if you no longer want to take Chrono3, you could go with Cryo3>Enchanter/Sage, Thauma2>Sage (pvp) or even Necro3 (pvp)

Isn’t it useless to have cryo3/kino3 without runecaster? Or does that build rely on combos other than ice wall-PP? I actually really want Chrono, but I know very little about it, and assumed it’s useless without Pass.

Wiz3 > Kino3 > Featherfoot2

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111444gg.14213f556a7585.1f4a5a6575.1a2a7585

I’m already cryo1 :frowning:

still not too late to reroll.

pass bug still not fix

I am in the very same situation. 14x Wizz>Cryo>Kino3.

I love kino and I am not going to reroll this character (rather quit than do thousands of the same boring quests again).

Chrono 3 is my first choice. Is this pass bug so bad? How is Chrono solo play?

Cryo 3 must be the most rational choice, but I think it is not great to PVE.

We can do Wizz 3 and go for Sage. It would do great damage and not being interupted is nice. What do you guys think?

And there is this ‘‘endgame’’ factor, which most jobs get weak and are useless in partyes… I don’t want be in this situation in the near future.

OP, why are you sticking with Chrono3? Thx for the post!

I am not really going to stick with chrono 3, I already rerolled, I had a cryo/kino 3 in another server and I remembered how super annoying is to get interrupted when doing psychic pressure. I am now going for wiz3/kino3/??? (wiz2 or wiz>sage)

By the way, don’t expect IMC to fix the skill bugs any time soon. There’s been goddess Laima statue bug going on for months. (You don’t properly get the reduced CD time from a diev skill) And Pass is the only skill they look for a chrono. I hope this helped. :blush: