Tree of Savior Forum

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance for November 1st, 2016

Do my eyes deceive me? A meaningful patch? With fix? No CS related things? Will the World end tomorrow and i am not aware?

2 Likes

As a hunter, I’m very excited to see my pet working without bugging the animations. Great job IMC

When will Miko and Agnis update :confused:

1 Like

It would be greatly appreciated if that change would be made.

@STAFF_Ethan

So I’ve heard about Sadhu’s major bug, the stuck-after-Astral-Body-Explosion (Client desynches) was kinda fixed in the Korean version weeks ago.

How long shall I have to be pestered with my only cc knockback skill not working properly in the IToS version?

I wish the patchnotes would mention the bugs being fixed as well. I feel like your devs are periodically ninja-editing various mechanics in the game without leaving a single word about it anywhere.

druid3 hengestone crash the game, plauge doctor mask crash the game, murmilo helm crash the game, the cooldown statue of dievs is bugged and dont really work on first try, the pass skill from chronomancer is bugged after about 10 times ppl stop getting it, the fps drops in gvg/world boss and dungeon is unreal and makes the game unplayable…

what about all that? anything to say about that? someone said here “a meaningful patch” LOL … LOOOOOOOOOL.
ignoring all major problems, giving us a gift, and changing gem stats… LIKE THEY EVEN MATTER…

anything to say about that?

As a pd i can say that the mask is fine now.

They started somewhere, and i don’t expect them to fix stuff that should had been fixed even before Release. lol

Not to count that, most of the buffs are bugged, we have also visual bug on 0 seconds buffs like blessing, even tho you cast again and it work, but the icon and time still blinking and at 0 seconds.

Controller mode have the worst aim system i ever saw, specially in target lock mode, you have 10 monsters right around you, and when you use the right stick to change to a closer monster, it change to the lone one way in the back almost out of the screen lol.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

Green/blue gem have a second change laterr …

2 Likes

1 Like

Which is dumb imo, i mean, you are surrounded by lots of monsters and the aim go in the lone one that is not even paying attention to you lol.

@chronoforever those are some nice values, specially the resist ones.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Why there are no difference between green gems 6th lvl before and after gem revamping??? according to kTOS ofcourse…

PLEASE Fix Deploy Pavise in TBL, I know only clerics are for PVP but this maybe is easy to fix u_u

Still have 3 stat reset rotting in my inventory, good event nonetheless.

Or you know… ethan forum shift ended 8h ago…

prob, and could read the post…

Its all about timing (>°•°)>♡ @STAFF_Amy

1 Like

@Seiryuu I’ll try and pester the dev team and other relevant teams to see if they can’t hurry things up a bit with regards to the Sadhu skills. :wink:

3 Likes

Those Hunter changes are just great, now i can rest in peace… * dies *

@STAFF_Ethan it seems like Rush Dog and Snatching are still with the old targeting

1 Like