Tree of Savior Forum

Key request error

Oh, I see. Hmm… hope they could resolve this soon. GL

I hope all right, I follow the game from the first ad and was eager for the beta.

Yah, i still wait for IMC’s reply

Well, I’ve been registered since the first beta (But didn’t get lucky enough to get in) my friend just registered when I told him there was going to be a 2cbt, I didn’t received a key while he did… I’m sure that there is something wrong… I hope they’ll fix it.

same problem…
i connect using face book… click the register for 2nd beta test on TOS homepage at the correct time.
today didn’t receive email for beta key. and when i click the check beta key button…
this show…
It is so unfortunate that we could not accommodate you for the Beta Test
this time since your registration was not processed in a timely manner.

what a disappointment

Yeah, that’s… really bad, as I said lets hope they fix this or at least apologize to those who didn’t received a key, I really don’t understand.

I’m really don’t like that they don’t even said anything about it, like:“Oopsie, doopsie. We have so much testers that Steam said to us:“It’s your problem now, we have only 100k keys” And we give them by random, so, hope you still love us and we are sorry about that”,- but nothing like that. Only:“Please don’t sale keys or we ban you” >_>

1 Like

I wanna cry T^T, why y u so rude imcgames…

I’ve gotten the same issue. My co worker got his key which doesn’t make sense. He has the same internet provider and lives in the same State of United States. Help please! @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_J @STAFF_Marikim
Thanks!

Dear @PoohVz any reply from IMC yet? :joy:

Sorry guys, staff still not online yet.
Maybe cuz this is weekend or smth…
@STAFF_J @STAFF_Shawn last seen is about 18-19 hours ago, i send a message about 22 hours ago…

I think their inbox is full of messages so they’re unable to check them all :I

Yeah well, I guess a lot of people messaged them with the same issues… They’re probably busy, let’s hope for the best and let’s hope we’ll get a key soon ^^

Yeah, just wait, it’s not 27 october yet, don’t lose your hope guys, since this is not your fault

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve been reading a lot of hate around on those who didn’t get the key and instead of helping they just go around and blame.

there are ppl trying to calm them down too …
but the staff not reply yet so we can’t help with anything … :scream:

Yeah that’s the big problem, staff don’t reply! they didn’t expect all this people probably so they don’t have enough keys in first place, but no one knows if they’re are trying to fix the problem or something, we just have to wait and see what happen.

Saw this on another post. :scream:

Staffs do reply. Give them a personal message and they will reply you within the day most of the time. They are very active but they do not have time to go through every forum post. However, they have the courtesy to reply through any personal messages. They are doing a good job.

3 Likes

Well if it’s really like that… It’s their fault, how should we know that Facebook and google could have problem? I mean, they put here those two options so no one would think "wait should I? There might be some problem if I sign up with Google or Facebook " if they did wrote something about it on the forum or around then it’s my fault and I’ll accept it… But I don’t remember seeing something like this around here.