Tree of Savior Forum

Kabbalist discussion

Can’t find discussions about this class. Is it any good?

Revenged Sevenfold, Ein Sof and Merkabah looks like really good skills for both PvE and PvP while other 3 skills that calculate numbers to reduce level seems absolutely useless or I don’t understand something?

And that is the main reason why there is no such thing as kabbalist discussion

The class seems quite stand-alone ish.

The thing is that number skills so far are useless, but at Circle 2 they might become relevant. And the other skills are good and that’s that.

Not much else to talk about, really. So far skill point allocation is a nobrainer, but it might change when they add Rank 8. So we wait.

Unless someone here is crazy enough to invest a good amount of skill points on the last three skills and test it themselves, then we might discover something…interesting

That or developers decide to nerf PDs and make kabbalist much stronger.

Yeah, I believe those numerology skills were made with some design conception that will be used in later rank but useless as of now.
Still for DPS / solo cleric I can see it’s decent choice for just first 3 skills.

1 Like

Yeah, the thing is that it doesn’t warrant much discussion concerning the class.

You see, everyone is in agreement that number skills suck now but will probably look better when we get circle 2, and the other 3 skills should all be maxed thanks to that. They work well with a DPS full INT cleric and that’s it.

There isn’t much else to talk about is what I’m saying, that’s why the class doesn’t get much attention in the boards. Doesn’t mean it’s bad though, just pretty straightforward for now :slight_smile:

That’s good since it makes building very easy…for now.

I mean look at those uneducated PDs, throwing stones at each others as they claim which…bird mask is much better.

On the side note, has anyone met the master? My buddy said something interesting that caught my attention.

The Kabbalist Master or Plague Doctor?
I remember seeing them both when passing by Istora Ruins.

the kabbalist master of course.

Has anyone taken their test yet? quite curious since my tests to advance class consist of kicking my master’s buttocks…a lot

I hope there will be a skill in C2 to increase an enemies level… I could so troll players in starter areas by leveling a min there to max level.
Does the level decrease disappear over time? In videos it looked as if the effect stacks endlessly.

I wonder if it’s possible to shrink world bosses to level 1 keeping their drop tables lmao

1 Like

They should still retain their level-value of drops even after being de-leveled, so it could be a possibility. I’d like to become a Kabbalist. :smiley:

1 Like

I am thinking bout getting Kabbalist after sadhu 3… It looks so fun

Da hell? didn’t know that using gematria == client crashing

Revenged Sevenfold in PVP KOBT

1:20 - 1:30 - (Easy 1-shot).
3:20 - 3:40 - (Unstoppable Paladins with Kabbalist’s RS)
5:30 - 5:40 - (Easy RS)
6:00 - End - (Those Paladins never died)

Looking for an easy tank-damage? RS
Looking for an easy HP? Ein Sof
Looking for an easy SP? Ein Sof
Looking for an easy AoE DPS? Train-Wheel
Looking for an easy Support? Kabbalist is all you need my friend.

2 Likes

Was thinking of going for Kabbalist after the finishing the C2->Diev3->Druid route.

Ein Sof makes us the mana battery for the party and is really great for support and emergency ‘heals’?

1 Like

Mana/SP battery with a +100%HP buff?
I like costum and RS.
Merkabah is bit slow and 45sec. cd for a Damage skill?
Inceneration has only 20sec.

Incineration is melee while Merkabah has very long range and big AOE blast at the end. Also it’s not mentioned on skill description but every level spawn additional wagon… so level 5 is pretty brutal

Merkabah also has a petrification attribute. I dunno how useful that is, but it’s worth noting.

Edit: Do you need to have INT for kabbalist to be strong? I would love to go STR Paladin into Kabbalist, but I don’t really understand how it scales/where the damage comes from.