Tree of Savior Forum

Kabbalist discussion

Revenged Sevenfold scales with int, but lacks a enhance attribute and relies more so on skill lvl + high enemy dmg to be good. It’s fine for str builds.

Ein sof’s hp buff is insanely good for any cleric build, keep in mind it improves base health healing as well.

Merkabah seems only useful for int builds tbh, at least until you can ride the darn things.

delevel effects seems to marginal to be of use, and the number skills will likely be better at higher kabbalist ranks.

tl/dr: Kabbalist is a decent all round option for any stat build, but it’s not as amazing as PD.

2 Likes

This has been bugging me.

Assuming that you have lv 5 ein sof and I got 10k max hp. WIth the SP restore attribute ON, will I get an additional 5k max hp for the duration and restore my SP by 5k as well?

Revenged sevenfold: I cast skill. Enemy attacks me. Skill is activated and damage the enemy. Does the buff disappear after the enemy attack? Also, do you still get hurt by the enemy attack or does it nullify the attack?

Gematria and notarikon. Are they similar, getting a random number generated, though the process is different?

yes.

[quote=“Huerin, post:22, topic:188575”]
Revenged sevenfold: I cast skill. Enemy attacks me. Skill is activated and damage the enemy. Does the buff disappear after the enemy attack? Also, do you still get hurt by the enemy attack or does it nullify the attack?
[/quote]buff disappear after you get hit. damage to you is nullified.[quote=“Huerin, post:22, topic:188575”]
Gematria and notarikon. Are they similar, getting a random number generated, though the process is different?
[/quote]both of skills have different calculation algorithms. apparently they’re based on korean mob names so it’s hard to analyze how it works.

The process is different but you get the same result - you get a random number.

Is it possible to stack gematria’s result and notarikon’s result and use it on reduce leve skill?

And, what does applied use means in these skills? Is it the same as divine might?

I forgot, how about magic spells that has some hit count, example - zaibas and that druid skill. WIll revenge sevenfold reflect the first hit to the enemy and then the rest of the count…you’re boned?

1 Like

I think it means how many targets it can calculate numbers on at the same time. I only just got kabbalist a few hours ago, so i need some more points. ( and want to get ein-sof lv 3 for the sp attribute :frowning: )

Edit: I’ve just checked, and it does appear to be a form of AOE target ratio for Notarikon/Gematria

Video

1 Like

Congratulations on reaching Kabbalist! I hope to read some reports from u :slight_smile:

So, the higher the level your notarikon/gematria means more enemies are gonna be affected by reduce level?

interesting.

Good stuff here. My plan with Kabbalist is to be a SP battery coupled with 1 circle of paladin.

I was thinking some thing like chap - oracle into kabbalist. Any thoughts on it?

The attribute to restore SP deducts half the value from +%HP gain; still effective though.

I’m very curious how kabbalist turns out - I was looking at the vids with that kTOS group that cleared 10F Earth tower, and their primary cleric seems to be a kabbalist. That said, I can’t figure out what said kabbalist is doing in the party outside of the heal, nor really what his circle 3-6 classes are. Here’s the vid in question (courtesy of reddit):

Seems like Pally3 is within the 4 classes. I see the restoration buff and the circle 3 barrier.

Kabbalist doesn’t bring anything to the table to create synergy with other classes when specifically talking about earth tower, it has some good standalone skills though skills ( Ein - Sof, Revenge Sevenfold - maybe merkabah? )
cler 2 boko1 pal 3 kab 1 ( his build )

Ein sof is single target or multi target, since only a tile?

Does revenge sevenfold get “used” when an enemy hits you while you have some sort of damage immunity (e.g. statue of ausrine buff)?