Tree of Savior Forum

Just entered 315 dungeon with my buddies

They should add dmg multiplier on skills when the mob is rank 8 content.

The Skills should give %modifer its the same problem with Str/Int it just scales to bad.
The old skills wouldn´t fall off so bad later.
Thats why every physical class goes dex wiz dont even got the option.

The apparently intended design decision that higher rank classes be so obscenely superior to lower rank classes is a huge design flaw, itself. One which was already present before but R8 exasperated to ludicrous degrees.

80 classes is a lie if almost every DPS class below rank 8 becomes useless.

Tree of Meta

Blame yourself for your bad build.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

This tough guy also want resets once he realized mergen “sucks”. Rofl

Blame yourself for your bad build buddy

3 Likes

Pss. Protip. The ability to look up one’s forum history is a thing, now.

1 Like

Well.
First thanks you guys replying.

But we all decided to leave ToS.
Of course I know, if I get a chorno/link. The 315 dungeon will be much more easily.
Link 8 mobs, make them less AoE def. And my party will clear it quickly.

But my my point is…
In ToS, if your party have no chorno or link, you DPS are NOTHING.
chorno/link just boost your damage more than 5 times.

You don’t need high-tier gears, you don’t need 90+Lv attribute, you don’t need double sissle, you don’t need too much think about this game.

Just get a chorno/link, you solve everything.

Where are other support classes? It seems like you can not find other combination to win this.

The balance is just too crap.

Of course we can win this if we got a chorno/link.

But

where’s the challenge?

You don’t need to join a game if you already confirmed that the win rate will be 100%.

The main ridiculous design is that “time restriction”.
You need to clean it fast, but…

Your skills get CD, and the mobs are separated into 5 waves.You have no choice if you need to use your skill really frequently. You must need a -CD class.

Your attacks get speed limit. There are only a few ways to increase attack speed in ToS. You also have no choice. You must need a speed boost class.

So, after the filter. Only chorno is available.

Although we have no one play ele3, but we wipe the tears for ele3 in R8 patch.
IMC is just teasing you.
80 Airborne with high MDEF?
Umm…
Let a R7 apex fall down into hell.
IMO, nerf a META class is acceptable. But you IMC doesn’t nerf, you DESTORY their character directly. Make a hundred hours - or even 1k+ hours played character become useless in a end-game dungeon.

Nice balance patch, IMC.
Well played.

Who’s the next?

Loved how you masterfully ignored the huge amount of feedback regarding your lack of gear, and going with 4 people in a 5 man dungeon

1 Like

Tree of savior is a casual game, yo.

3 Likes

Atleast swordies or doppel to be specific are being demanded now…tired of shouts of only clerics and wiz needing each other

anyone shout for squire/Templar/corsair? huehuehuehue

This is true to an extent. Yes proper supports always make things easy, for those that do need to be occupied with the damage department. Thing is, those that are doing damage need it to be boosted by proper equipment.

This
Is
Wrong.
Chronomancers do not make miracles happen, a trash geared doppelsoldner is still a trash geared doppel. This is not diferent in a situation with a chronomancer.

Priest 3 and revive 10 are of much use in there;

Yes, this is correct.

The content is challenging by itself. Thus it made you and your friends rage quit. It is not because of lack of balance, no, it is because of lack of willing to find a way to right the wrong of your party. Like going in there expecting to do it in a 4 party member.

This is correct.

IMO, you just move on, you are not loosing much from quiting the game, i would tell you to come back and re try if the devs do realize that their method of balancing is shity, but otherwise.

Move on.

1 Like

Fack. You got me. I rerolled to swordie catagoon2 lol

In the past they shout to squire. not to queue in tbl huehuehue

1 Like

An appropriate reply.
But we’ve quit.
We’ve tried so hard as you said when it was only R7.
But we still can’t pass the 1F ET since we have no devi, chorno, link or ele3.
Really did so much research with our classes but still in vain.
Try to get high-tier weapons, make attributes Lv70+, rearrange our skill using time, buy full buffs and potions…
Finally stuck at 13x/150, the skill CD time is just too critical for us.
(We were 5 people, but 1 quit before R8.)

We have no patience to do things like these again in R8 patch.
Just say goodbye to ToS.

Thank you Nizael,
and farewell.

Yeah more instances and more bosses for us.
Chau and dont come back
go play candy crush

Surely you don’t expect to clear end game content with bad gears, atts and a bad class combination.

There are always optimizations you can make in ET. No matter how well you think you did, you should be prepared to figure out better cycles, better grouping, better placement. If I can kill 13X/150 (matching your full party) completely solo in 1/F, I’m sure your group can complete it while moderately funded.

It is a shame that your team did not keep trying. It is that defeatist attitude that prevents growth as a group. It’s a nice feeling of triumph to finally succeed there. That applies to any great challenge of course.