Tree of Savior Forum

Just entered 315 dungeon with my buddies

Today we solved the quests, although we were only 4 people.
But we still get in 315 dungeon and tried it.

There’s no big problem with those hit-count crystal stages.
But after we start the 80 airborne mobs killing in 2 mins…
Just a unreachable threshold if we don’t have link/CD reduction characters.

Well…seems also a dungeon with terrible design like ET…
Not everyone can do unless you have a META party.
Seems ToS is still not for everybody to play, just for META.

Umm… Tree of META. Nothing has changed after Rank 8 release.
Much more terrible than Ragnarok.

After these 2 runs, my friends decided to quit.

Time to back Path of Exile.
Continue creating your own playing-style character…with fewfewfewfew bugs!
Also with ultra-sonic speed bugs hotfixing!

12 Likes

You did it with only 4 of you and probably don’t all have 315 purple weapons. Do you expect to skip 290 and beat 315?

Then yeah, you better have the most op party setup.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Are you serious?

You really mean you tried to beat THE LAST DUNGEON IN THE GAME, WHERE STUFF MORE OP THAN LOLOPANTHER COMES, with a 4-man setup, with below level 220 gears who had actualy just hit the level 315 barrier.

Please, this is the only good part of this game, the fact that you can’t get good at it if you don’t put in some work, every other MMO is way too easy for overgeared players, this is a game that really makes it important to create balanced parties.

By the way, you had an Elementalist 3 in your setup right? Guess what, everyone knows it is already a falling class to be replaced for circles of Linker.

just to be fair

OP didn’t post their equip etc…

so… 315 as easy as dun50 ?

His point is endgame content cannot be done unless you have specific meta. 80 classes is a joke.

6 Likes

since march 2016

lets see how long this trend gonna be~

tos is so fun~

2 Likes

315 has DPS check basically on the stage before last you need to kill 80 flying dark units with 2.6k magic defense. that have 260k HP. in 2minutes.

They spawn in groups of 15 ( so you have to clear them 15 by 15 or they wil not spawn)

So if you are properly geared of 5 (like for example having a Dopple or cannoner)

You will be able to clear then easily. If you want to play as a meme wizard. 3.5k magic attack or gtfo. Is the stand now.

its not like EleC3 can even hit those mobs

I think the point here is we are given a new patch where the new weapons and armors are a bit hard to get.

Also the gap to be a decent damage dealer and tanker on level 280-330 content is too high since we dont get strong weapons other than enhanced level 220 weapons until you get a practonium.

Plus the transition of power creep is very high that party play is mostly needed for quests on rank 8 content.

Cant beat last dungeon in game a week after it comes out with a less than recommended party size and quits. lol

Sound like maybe if that 5th party member was a linker youd be ok then? there are alot of linkers. Also could be a chrono according to you. Maybe a falconer would work? seems like there are plenty of options and not just one.

2 Likes

Yup. You will either need a linker or some one with extremely fire power.

In this case the easiest to find is either dragoon that is gear up , fencer or Dopple.

You can forget archers here unless they are mergen capped with circling. Still it will be tough

so sad, what about the 80 classes? IMC pls

Sounds like a certain class or 2 can carry the other classes. Or you can synergize a group of classes.

Yup. The key point now is killing them fast.

You have 2 minutes to kill them. the monsters take about 3-5 second to group up.

upon kiling 15 of them it will respawn another pack of 15.

so in total 80 /15 = 5 waves . You have basically only 24 seconds to work on each wave.

The spawns points of the wave is on a V shape. soo… without a linker/chrono all of your members have to be able to take 3-5 bunch of mobs properly in 25 seconds. - 1 healer .

so 4/5 it’s possible . IF the 3 characters are funded and heavily gear. -1 diev doc or any form of healer.

Inquisitor will work extremely well to shave off timer here as well.

5/5 definitely easy if every one is averagely funded.

1 Like

sounds like a job for falconer.

but lol @ we went in with 4 people at just being the level for it with no idea of what’s going on or plan and couldn’t beat it, game is silly

What? :poop:

/20characterminimum

80 classes or 1000 classes with millions of combinations… It will always boil down to meta choices that can actually achieve something. The major problem lies with IMC, cause they seem to radically IMC the former meta and replace it, leaving only two choices. Quit or Reroll.

huehue

well, the previous meta die - ex. eleme warlock
u said u fail coz only 4 ppl without link/cd reduction char
just get linker/chrono or diev to fill the 5 slot then?
problem solved

1 Like

Funny how this translates to:

“I am bad and I make bad decisions but it’s the game’s fault that I failed.”

You know you made poor choices prior to running the 315 DG and I understand that ToS itself is a low hanging fruit when it comes to this but c’mon, you can’t blame the game for your poor decisions.

3 Likes