Tree of Savior Forum

Job/reset vote(poll)

During back in the day, I still remember every changes in the game based on community votes (2014). To, @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_J

There was a day where IMC asked people in the forum and facebook, to decide which kind of fonts we should use, what kind of controllers we need, different target systems, and so on.
The game was strongly developed by both developers and community.
I love IMC, for this. I want to cast another vote, for the most important issues we having now. To ensure survivality of this game, for a long run.
If you noticed, even in the steam charts, playerbase getting lower and lower. http://steamcharts.com/app/372000

I believe, a new changes is important, but if we can using different words, we will never get the right result.
Therefore, a polls are needed. A same voice will determine the future of this game. Don’t worry, I’m willing to milk IMC with my money and time (even work in IMC company if can).

Please click the link to vote the polls.
We follow community votes,
EDIT: Use this Poll link.The previous one broken, able to vote multiple time.
https://doodle.com/poll/sb3zmtscgkfx47fr

thank you.

3 Likes

I vote for a flag, wait, i just flagged it, more useless spam.

5 Likes

More people like you, more harder for developer to develop the game.
Report me if you want, but I stand for IMC.

Your poll is broken. People can vote multiple times.

1 Like

give me a better poll. -_-

hey guys, as i recalled majority voted for “NO” so stop this please

3 Likes

you mean 500 / at least 20.000 people ? These polls are useless because they don’t come from IMC. For a poll to be relevant we need at least 2000 participants.

2 Likes

whats the difference between rank reset and job reset?

i agreed with you. plus the title and explaination kinda flaw also.
majority dont understand what actually that polls for.

my poll also flaw. i need someone can give me a better poll option. using disquss or google+.

u screw up ur class dont make every1 pay for it… make new char~

There’s already 3 threads about this.

Flagged.

2 Likes

how could we get the poll from IMC ? any idea?

if i want to pay it for myself?
Then suggest me how to improve the game?
How to reduce amount of players leaving this game?
Try to increase that steam charts. tell me…
Your reason, kinda stupid.

cry baby not everything should be pay2win~ in that case why not just ask for server reset? u gotta love that! stupid reason right? yeah thats how ur suggestion is… u screw up… suck it up!

No!!!
/20characters

how can reset job can be pay2win? elaborate it. i’m not crying because I failed, its for all my friends in steam, they keep questioning for job reset.
at the end, they leaving the game.
What happened if people leaving the game? Game failing, no funds for developing, no development means not future for the product. at the end, the game gone. or maybe new publisher trying to revive it? same thing could happen again, people will ask the same thing over and over. but that is when? 2-3 years from now? look at Ragnarok 2, IT WAS TOTAL FAIL at the first 2-3 years, until they got their new publisher. playspark cant do much.
right now, what can IMC do? IMC right now lack of staffs, lack of good technicians to give better solution, and developers? they need ideas, no one giving them ideas. people just want the problem stay the problem. During beta time, developers has chance to ask for ideas, but now? people keep giving the same thing “please fix the server pls” and no one has time to give better ideas. do you have ideas? tell me. this game not about competitive anyway, if you worry about pay2win, by that means, you the one thinking this is competitive game. my idea not pay2win anyway, a job reset is important, everyone need it. i bet yourself need it too, but i guess u just someone who scare other people who screwed up can pay the IMC to give them 2nd opportunity. everyone deserve opportunity.

I will keep bringing this up. Until IMC respond to this matters.

No…just no.
Freaking 20 chars

Usually, They look at player feedback : If an issue seems to be getting popular, they make a poll. For example , the Founder’s pack issue was so popular that it got attention from IMC. So they made a Poll for the players to choose what founder Pack Format they want.
In this case, this requires some Technical Enhancements from their side that’s why they are apparently ignoring this till now because I assume their Developers don’t have the time to implement a new solution (Rank Reset) If the “Yes” votes win.
Also you can directly PM the staff in the forums and hopefully they will respond.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like