Tree of Savior Forum

Job/reset vote(poll)

not worry about pay2win… I just dont like the idea of ppl paying what they want and want it to happen… the gam survive with no job reset on other version… do ur research before playing next time…

What how could you flag this completely new topic we haven’t seen before and defiantly don’t have 100 threads on. Its almost like you think this topic comes up alot and gets rejected by a overwhelming majority every time.

1 Like

PLEASE STOP.

Flagged. Please IMC just block these type of thread starter from the forum.

Not sure if this the new bait… :confused:

What the hell is with all these rank reset threads…
This is the worst idea ever, stop spamming about it…
First obviously because some jobs are easier to level than other, if you take the easy route to level up and reste into a hard to level job, that way unfair…
And more than anything because once at endgame people will realise that some jobs are more efficient than others, people will start to ask for those jobs only to do ET well because you can reset your ranks, there will be less tolerance for different builds and everybody will finish as clones…
No thx seriously…

If they at a way to reset the Job, im gonna uninstall the Game. This is not my little pony or some Nintendo trash. Use your brain, pick a good build and have some fun. If you fail, reroll!!!

You do know i can vote as much as i 2ant there?will not do it but this poll is so bad.

1 Like

lol at the poll everyone votes NO lol, c’mon dude just let this go away, no one wants a job reset… ur just lazy asf to make a new one, you’re a casual player, keep being it and make another character and just enjoy it.
-sorryforbadengisu

Thats not true. There is a small group of loud individuals that won’t shut up about it.

1 Like

Good luck getting IMC response or feedback because this is one the most idiotic idea I ever read and IMC will just skip all these job reset threads and ignore them.To think they were so many threads about this and IMC have not and won’t reply to none of them… I wonder…why???

Even if you get more awareness on this topic the answer will always be no,so I suggest to give up on hoping it will happen in my opinion.The reason why people are making more threads about it and not just sticking to just one just proves how bad the idea is and how IMC won’t put it in the game.If your lucky they will just say "We will forward this to the dev team but no promises…"LMAO and your hopes will be forever high and the feature will never make it in the game.

What’s next…Hey IMC give us a Server Reset potion please…LMAO

2 Likes

I voted no, so we do not encourage flavor of the month builds

Ok so i have to vote for a “NO” then

Flagged. Just another spam.

If they don’t allow resets they need to make some important changes.

First, the skill descriptions are horrible and in many cases inaccurate. We cannot make feasible decisions with half a$$ info. Improve skill descriptions x3

Secondly, resets should be given every time a nerf happens to a class we choose. People shouldn’t have to reroll a lv 280 because of your balance oversights. In many cases you’ve turned overpowered abilities into useless abilities and players need to be compensated for this.

Third, temporary resets should be allowed when you add rank 8. It’s purely a crapshoot which classes you decide to buff and which ones become useless. We can’t Tarot card our classes future and shouldn’t be punished for guessing wrong.

If those three things happened I’d be perfectly fine with no on demand class resets.

3 Likes

This doodle poll program is bad. Anyone can create multiple entries or edit or delete entries from another person.

fyi, I created 3 test with 3 different test emails. test@test.com test2@test2.com to show how bad the program is.

Please use another poll program if you are so into statistics and polling.

1 Like

Yet another poll with the majority being in favor of “no”. Please keep making these threads every time the vote fails to be in your favor and then cry about how this isn’t a proper representation on of the population.

I think this thread should stay. This vote is the clear answer that the thread spammers needed to see how wrong they are.

Now can the minority of people stop making so much drama and noise please? It ruins the forum for everyone else. It’s amazing how so few people can make so much noise.

No point, the polling system is flawed. 1 person can vote multiple times as long as they type anything that remotely resembles an email xxx@xxx.com.

1 Like

Exactly !!!
“20charactersblablabla”

useless poll, go delete thread please.