Tree of Savior Forum

I've been disconnected and can not log in anymore

Just a simple rollback and done! Your mistake is clear and we can all enjoy the game. Simple as that. Asking us to be waiting 4-7 days for you to clean your mess is a lot, you know. I love playing tree of savior, but wasting 4-7 days worth of my token, my money spent, my dailies, my exp everything I worked so hard for just because the ethic solution was to log out from a game I’ve been online for the past 5 months in a row. Not a single day I wasn’t logged in, doing dailies, and offline of it defending IMC from all the haters comments, for this. Blocked for 4-7 days because some broken code I did not break. Imagine my excitement right now. :smiley:

2 Likes

GRAN TRABAJO IMC sin embargo es obvio que cuando llueve moja a todos y justos pagan por pecadores estoy seguro que el 70% de las personas aqui presentes hicieron exploit y ahora bienen a amenazar? hahahaha borren sus personajes largaos al menos para mi que se larguen los malos elementos seria una gran improvisacion uds notaron el exploit y en lugar de reportarlo lo usaron indiscriminadamente ahora es tiempo de pagar el precio hahahahahahaha y lo siento por aquellos POCOS que no tienen nada que ver.

1 Like

Are you kidding?!
I played for 1 hour to up my swordman, got 20 lvl 170 box, and now i can’t play for 4 days?
Well, it will be away more than 4 - 7 days.

1 Like

GREAT punishment for your mistake!
Why did not they roll back at all soon enough to erase the incompetence of their developers?
Is the first game I see the team blocking tale for the player to be playing RIDICULOUS!
I was just sick of it, I’m just going to look for another game and leave the score mocking.
photo

4 Likes

good thing only a few hundred players play the game, or the game would have been down for 4 to 7 months while they manually go through the inventory of each and every player account.

Nice IMC, RIP TOS player base.

1 Like

I also want to know, because if you block the account for 4 days we will lose all the compensation you give us…

This :(. Please @staff_Amy let us take our compensation first.

1 Like

You know what’s better? After 4~7 days there will still be people who slipped through IMC’s filters and still have 100+ purple cubes with them.

So much for trying to make this whole fix fair, just rollback already.

3 Likes

well, i think they’re implying you don’t deserve compensation because you benefited from abnormal DPK - whether knowingly or not.

Charge _Baaaaaaaaackk!!!

4~7 days!!! WTF? “level bug games 2.0”??

@newlegendftw @Borel If your accounts weren’t involved in trading the irregular items or similar forms of abuse, you’ll be given additional compensation according to how long your account was restricted.

@STAFF_Ines I really would like to know about my case as well , I opened x5 315box and left all the others on the account and I still got this temporary “ban” and I would love to know what will happend in this case. Thanks

I don’t want to wait for 4 to 7 days to back to play even more when I bought like 2k TP to get faster grind / farm. This is so sad :frowning:

Guys forget tree of savior and come play https://albiononline.com/en/news

Fun pve / balanced pvp and most cancers in free mmos are not there !

@oiakmioto There’s no sure answer to that yet, but it sounds like you should be fine as long as you didn’t trade any of the items.

So if no trade or sell is done its ok and we are going to get compensation?
Cause all I do is play the game and drop the boxes (open a few) and left it in inventory, no trade, no sell, no buy, I have just played and waited for IMC to make some actions.
Im really sad about being blocked.

@phillipe_ghelardi I’m assuming that should be the case, yes. The accounts are still under investigation and it’s going to take a while, but for now it seems like those who didn’t sell or abuse the items any further will not be punished.

1 Like

Thank you for Reply, all that thing its a mess.
I really think IMC should not punish players, even those who sell or trade, cause its a global problem caused by the IMC itself. And the problem persists, so please lets think about our playerbase, its already small, and the last novice players and reset events are soooo good, dont let this make players leave again… :frowning: