Tree of Savior Forum

I've been disconnected and can not log in anymore

Greetings,
we can expect to be locked out of the game for at least 4 to 7 days.
There’s a lot of accounts and items to process, that’s why it’s going to take so long
we’re trying to block the people which still have DPK items left in accounts.

1 Like

Amy if you block my account for 4 days i will lose all the compensation you give us because i was still thinking how to distribute them among my characters. That would be very sad.

5 Likes

Are you f’ing kidding me right now? 4 - 7 days?!?!? For YOUR mistake?

If you do this to my account I’m going to charge back ALL the real money I’ve paid into TP in this game through my bank. And they will contest it for me, and they will get my money back.

Think really, really hard about what you’re doing before you do it. It is really worth a few million silver in imaginary money in this game to take this action against this many players? Again, for YOUR mistake? (Every single zone in the game had increased drop rates due to the maint you performed without testing)

11 Likes

Amy what about the people who opened like 5 box and left the others on the account , because I only opened my 5 315 box and got like 5 different items. That means a ban as well? Because there are people with 200 box laying around or 500 monsters gems, that doesnt make any sense what u guys are doing.

So you deleted my post?

If I stay 7 days banned I’ll delete all my chars

I hope you guys realize that people that just logged and did quests got blocked aswell… This is terrible for the game population, but i still have hope that it can be fixed fast.

1 Like

7 Likes

Pretty sure it’s time to find a new game to spend my money on

6 Likes

Overwatch is pretty fun to play.

@STAFF_Amy if we get locked 4-7 days out of the game, we will lose all the compensation…

3 Likes

4 to 7 days will be much more damaging to the game than the item issue you’re trying to fix.

3 Likes

Yeah, yeah, I also didn’t get a single battle bracelet or purine box, and only 1 monster gem and:

well, well

huge incompetence on IMC’s part

3 Likes

I have been playing for 10 days, since the new player event. Asking me to stay 4-7 days out of the game is literally asking for me to stop altogether. I am giving up on this game already. I just want to play.

7 Likes

you are learning quickly!

You and alot of players, thats why their playerbase suck, not because of a bad game, because of a bad company.

Does not have a backup for rollback…

I think it’s time to go play Nekopara vol 3, after all :3 -jk
Well, I don’t play Overwatch for a while.

Same, started playing again Tues/Wedn.

Gonna be temp banned longer than I’ve been playing again.

I had stopped with the game, but I came back with this last event. Only after this bug I have 7 days without playing, I give up and I never come back to this game. In fact, I come back just once more to erase everything and no longer risk being tempted to return.

3 Likes