Tree of Savior Forum

Its Official, Dumbest Event Ever, CONFIRMED

TLDR vers

IMC ‘‘bootlickers’’ gotta cry

2 Likes

ToS carries on as usual, more empty promises followed by days of silence, gee I wonder why the forums are so toxic, hmmmmmm?

2 Likes

Well I got the chicken hat is there a reason to even bother doing it past 20? It really feels like a waste of time repeating something so tedious daily for items that are untradable+expire after 14 days.

2 Likes

nope, I only did 10, they can keep the chicken headband, I have no use for blank headgear, since April of last year I have used well over 200 enchant scrolls and have NEVER gotten any rolls worth more then 100-200k, 9 months of 1 line low elemental resistances or hp recovery, I quit playing that game

2 Likes

i think this event good enough for PRO player like me :sunglasses:

1 Like

waiting for next new patch note

2 Likes

Maybe they are on holiday :sparkler:

2 Likes

Sorry but we don’t need a easy mode:

What we need is:

• Better fps
  • Better latency
  • More instance channels
  • bug fix

=]

That’s precisely easy mode for TOS. Ain’t going to happen. Only kids need better fps and more channels.

2 Likes

(!)

Why? Not everyone is a touhou extra lunatic mode fan. :3

1 Like

Is there even a touhou extra lunatic mode fan in iToS that cleared 3stages off the event yet?
Event is like Megaman’s ‘no damage buster only’ runs, instead our is ‘no damage no buster run’, stage3 is like a boss fight you’ll never get past.

A guildmate cleared stage3, not too sure whether he is a touhou extra lunatic mode fan though lol.

His connection to the server isn’t ideal as mine, around 150-300+?ms I think. I really need to gitgud. :laughing:

2 Likes

huehuehue

i see nekorin use the word gitgud

i press like~

huehuehue

1 Like

Eh? Why can’t I use it? O.O

u can, just abit surprised u would use huehue vocabulary~

lel

1 Like

Well seeing as how within 24 hours of releasing this flaming pile of shi* event they publically admitted it was poorly thought out/executed and an easier mode would probally be in the works I think its safe to say that we arent just “crying”.

When you create an event for the community the idea is for the entire community to be able to participate in it and reap the rewards. When you find yourself typing “Ya, I know 1 guy who cleared stage 3” its a pretty safe bet that the event is broken.

And for the noobs like Aloysha who tried to act superior via this thread nice try, you have yet to post a screenshot of anything, ever, and its hard to tell people to “gitgud” when you are creating threads asking people how to survive rank 8 maps seeing as how you just now got there, seriously…

2 Likes

That’s awesome, the event should give out a ‘Survivor’ title to those that cleared it’s stage3(hard mode), total bragging rights that they survive getting IMCed by the event dun.

Now now… I bet the guy just got excited upon getting to r8(275-278) and want to try it out asap instead of getting past the 280>290 exp reset first, and got burned out hard by the 5k+/per projectile magic mobs.

In R8, 3 levels of lvl gap damage penaly can turn to onesided murder, I know, I also learned it the hard way ;_;

1 Like

Sounds nice /20202020

So you’re not obsessed with me right? I knew you’d name drop me or stalk one of my threads again. You love me so much, just admit it.

I’m sorry mate, but I didn’t think the event was that hard to need to screenshot or record my event. I did it like once or twice and moved on with my life. Git gud mate.