Tree of Savior Forum

Its Official, Dumbest Event Ever, CONFIRMED

I fortunately don’t have much problem with the jumpig… so at last out of my 3 chars 1 could finish stage 1…once… XD

I think I hate poison traps the most… I’m not good at going through narrow paths when I’m already trying to run away fustrated from bosses… X)

Also I’m not even dreaming about finishing more than 1 stage…

Now we need to teach IMC the numbers???
2 isn’t 3
3 isn’t 4
and 4 isn’t 5.

Or fix the announcement survive 2 “types” of bosses and so on instead.
@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines

9 Likes

Why is it always you doing the threads? Im not defending imc but you dude are just lifeless. Move on from this game trully. You only know how to complain all day. Dont play the fuckin game if it bothers you that much.

3 Likes

Tree of Savior Masochist.

By the way, why Shadowgaler? Panto Archer please.

2 Likes

Haha, I couldn’t even move in that dungeon, it instantly position-froze my character until he died. I call this gg.
Not even a challenge to kill someone who can’t do anything, has no HP, no attack to retaliate and no defence at all. This event just makes NPCs out of the players, it’s “Tree of Victims” instead of “Tree of Saviours”.

As if Rank 8 content didn’t already turn the players into victims (at least some classes have problems…), this event features the true horror that’s going to await us from Rank 9 onwards. Prepare to clench your teeth and wait to get hit left and right, because the demons in this game are even more evil/cruel than Shikis vampires. They are gonna raid our towns and kill our non-existing friends,families and everyone we know of the NPCs ingame.

It’s Giltines Apocalypse!!!

I will Make you Cry

There is a trick to jump Shadowgaler AoE on high ms.

• Know your ping, time the jump roughly 0.x sec faster (based on your latency) than you normally would.
  • Jump towards the boss that is doing the AoE. Since the AoE is an expanding hola-hoop, jumping towards the centre improves the change of the hoop passing under you.

Tried the event with WTFast logging into Telsiai from L.A California. Reliving my memories in Orsha server with 450ms.

Lol also captured some dungeon exceed problems… anyway. 400+ms the event feels harder but kind of still manageable once the player gets the hang of it. (Disclaimer, that is without any packet loss though…)

3 Likes

This make it 3x more harder haha. Anyway, I can grant at least 1 cube per run without lure any boss.
Lets wait IMC fix the boss numbers.

Will they fix the boss numbers or will they fix the text in front page LEL.

8 Likes

Attacking the messenger again lel

2 Likes

Depends whether is there any emergency maintenance tomorrow. If not probably will be the latter.

1 Like

pretty much imced :^) either way. I found alot of redundant channels back.

They really do things without editing. 8 channels map of saalus and merc -_-. jesus cries why don’t you guys shift this to the dpk mats farming area.

1 Like

is the "Exeeded server capacity " - still out there? yesterday i wuz planing to go 50 dungeon with my 7 charachters … in 30 minutes i just got there once…ONCE FOR CHRIST SAKES! 1/21 in 30 minutes…

reasons for this is because they are too many redundant resources used in other places. Thus unable to create more “allocated instances” Like for example this

2 Likes

Seeking attention again? Awww dats cute :3

Better change this thread’s title to something else…IMC is said to bad at English. I bet this is what they see
Dumbest Event Ever, CONFIRMED

6 Likes

they might turn it to fluffy best game :hugging:

the worst event EVER

People asked for more channels in Saalus and IMC delivered! Next time we should be more specific and ask for a larger pool for instanced missions.

3 Likes

ikr. i think we need to spoon fed the “Correct term”

I doubt they even understand what we players are talking about …

translating to Korean might help.