Tree of Savior Forum

Its Official, Dumbest Event Ever, CONFIRMED

Ahhh sht. I have aggro quest and too lazy to abandon quest lol

Yes you can. Personally I think soloing it might be a little easier since 1 player is easier to lure and kite the bosses to a position that is more favorable to the player. The idea is basically the same as danmaku/bullet hell games where most of the players prefer to solo so that the bullets will be more predictable.

I think that playing in a premade party would make things easier :0

2 Likes

Nobody try out of box stuff yet? :nerd:

Of the 5 cubes I get around,

• 2x mineloader cube
  • 1x firelord cube
  • 1x cerebus cube
  • 2x 1 time instance reset voucher
  • 2x Superior Gem Abrasive
  • Numerous Kiestas Bravery potions T________T

Each reroll of the event cube is 50k.

Edit: ohoh misread your qn. No out of the box stuff tried yet. Later get mistaken for exploiting and get banned … >.>

Looks like reward does not worth the time and silver :confused:

:thinking: prolly not, gonna experiment a few stuff kek

Hmm… given the nature of this type of event… having “more viewing distance” will help quite a bit. = =+

So if abrasive is 5% that means roughly 1kk per abrasive if you decide to reroll.
Not worth it imo since lv5 gems are around 500k on market (on fedimian at least)
Also the event as a whole is a waste of time since even if you were to succeed all runs it’s less than 1 abrasive per 10 minutes. Better spend that time at uphill defense.

Yes definitely not worth the time investment and silvers if the aim is just for the abrasive. As it is a timed event, it is actually not too bad as we don’t need to put it in our daily “to clear lists”.

I reroll not for the abrasive but for the 15% instance clear voucher. 1 extra run of 290 (rush or full run) yields more rewards. Just getting the 1 voucher already makes up for the 100k.

Well since it’s timed event it’s supposed at least to be good enough to abandon your daily routine. Looks like that’s not the case here. Why even bother?
And no thank you, I don’t want extra dungeon runs, even with 3 characters it’s frustrating enough.

everyone to their liking bruh~

some like extra dun
some like abbrasive

is it the medium abbrasive 1click lv5 gem?

1 Like

Well if the rewards are too good, we do get other complain threads like the 3boss halloween and the weed planting event. Hard to satisfy everyone sighz.

Back to this event. I do think that the event is difficult and realise that not everyone are able to clear it based on the difficulty. As I do like bullet hell games (touhou games), I kind of find this event fun due to my personal preferences.

Hopefully IMC can take note and improve on subsequent events, previous events are too easy, this one is too hard. So it will be easier to gauge the community level for the next one XD.

@haukinyau1 Yes it is the superior abrasive. (1click lv5)

Its just another proof that this event is completely impossible when playing on Klaipeda from Europe. 130+ ping, and horrible packet loss.

They probably designed this event for all ToS (k,j,i) in mind. Unfortunately for us iToSers, not everyone has close proximity to the servers. Well it is their first time doing an event which is latency driven, do give them some leeway. :3

1 Like

i think its more doable if you make the bosses not able to use skill also
and more fun just like playing tag

the shadowgaler nova is totally retarded with rubberbanding, almost impossible to dodge

These bosses are in game for a looong time already. And it seems they didn’t even try to play on NA servers from Korea, and playtested only on local server.

It does not look like a matter of time, its a matter of not giving a f**k about international players.

PS
Shadowgaler’s most stupid attack is not wide aoe, but totally random “spray” attack. Its a bad design to do this event with such a random boss.

2 Likes

Its hardly designed for the casual players that make up the majority of the scarce population we have left. I solo’d every single quest in rank 8 within 3 days of it being released with the exception of the zima suecourt and alembic caves mega bosses, I had my purple 315 weapon by day 4 and created the “getting practonium simplified steps” to help the remaining players, I am not some scrub.

That being said I can barely last 30 seconds in this mess of an event. I kite and use the corners etc and I die to invisible attacks or get hung up on invisible rocks in the floor. This is an absolute joke, its not even remotely fun and yes, the entire fkng point of a game event is to draw the community in and create a fun and rewarding experience to break up the boredom of the daily grind.

All this has made me want to do is throw myself or the IMC staff into traffic. I still cant believe this is what we had to wait 8 hours for.

9 Likes

Lol this entire game wasn’t designed for high latency outside Korea just like blade and soul and 100 other KMMOs

3 Likes