Tree of Savior Forum

Its Official, Dumbest Event Ever, CONFIRMED

is the "Exeeded server capacity " - still out there? yesterday i wuz planing to go 50 dungeon with my 7 charachters … in 30 minutes i just got there once…ONCE FOR CHRIST SAKES! 1/21 in 30 minutes…

reasons for this is because they are too many redundant resources used in other places. Thus unable to create more “allocated instances” Like for example this

2 Likes

Seeking attention again? Awww dats cute :3

Better change this thread’s title to something else…IMC is said to bad at English. I bet this is what they see
Dumbest Event Ever, CONFIRMED

6 Likes

they might turn it to fluffy best game :hugging:

the worst event EVER

People asked for more channels in Saalus and IMC delivered! Next time we should be more specific and ask for a larger pool for instanced missions.

3 Likes

ikr. i think we need to spoon fed the “Correct term”

I doubt they even understand what we players are talking about …

translating to Korean might help.

:thinking: Maybe . This is a copy paste code though rofl :head_bandage:

Did this event always start with 1hp? I’m pretty sure I was able to do it with normal hp a few hours ago

Managed to clear stage 1 two times

And got half way into stage 2

The bosses move in patterns, and its possible to lose aggro on them if you move away enough when they are casting.

Also to note: Im playing from South America on Orsha server, so it IS possible to clear up to stage 2 i believe.

Lame event, wrong information.
In silute is near impossible to evade bosses.
thx obama

p.s: The idea of someone of the team getting the boss attention and dieing in the corner of the map while the rest of the group is hiding in the opposite diretion is lame. It’s no fun.
Soon someone will find a way to crash the bosses. No joke.
It’s no fun to play at absurd latency.
A good event would be 400% extra chance of blue mobs spawn in maps for weekends.
Sorry, i’m just dispapointed on you.

4 Likes

“TOS event is harder than Dark Souls”

9 Likes

wtf are you joking here mate?

It has to be 1000% chance or it won’t work at all

Try going in solo. Then report back here.

It’s better to go alone, but no use for now.
You can avoid getting aggro for 1 minute, after that they spot you. I’m trying to figure out a way to move inside the cage. If I find a way to survive first stage i’ll record it.

Hey guys, I came up with something.
Do you know how in some games suspicious players get teleported into specific area? Sometimes it requires to solve some sort of quest.
Just imagine being able to send macroing scum like schwarznagger into this event!
Dang IMC, this will be huge hit, tie it up with the report function and that’s it!

This is the reason why people dont stop posting shitz, thanks IMC :+1:

3 Likes