Tree of Savior Forum

Is your body ready for THIS?

20characters

I’ll have no problem with it as long as it’s event-only non-tradeable item.
However if they introduce it as a cash-shop item, I’ll have a big problem with it.

(And just so you know, the chances of this item being in future RNG boxes is very high, just take a look at every other MMORPG that does it.)

Cause what if its not? Someone might run 3 more dungeons a day?
That would be like instant win, am i right?

Like seriously, what the **** are we even talking about here?
He resets dungeon cd and runs 2 or 3 more instances. SO WHAT?

2 Likes

Oh ya where are the poll guys? lets make a poll whether or not this item should find its way into our dear cash shop! im honest ill buy it convenience > all

To say it a bit more clearly. After sleeoing of apple cider and a bit partying.

Ktos admins gave out these vouchers as part of multiple events:

• sorry we messed up maintance events
  • hey try our new dungeons events
  • level events

I’m not 100% sure on how many where given out. But they were.

Ohh and they gave out a few hundreth magic scrolls too and other things.
Probably to test stuff or reward players.

If you check the ktos thread from january to now. YOu will get a better overview … it’s only 2000 posts or something~

3 Likes

If they introduce this item in cash-shop, it’s pure P2W. People with a surplus of money will be able to level up much faster thanks to infinite dungeon runs.

Maybe you see nothing wrong with that, but I beg to differ.

indeed thats why exp boosts are p2w too - you pay to win more time in real life - faster level 280 = winning time to spend with dear friends!!! thats unfair cause the no life grinder has to farm harder and do some “real work” to keep up = resulting in no time for friends wich is a huge loss aka play to loose (new term)

Yes, I also consider exp boost items in cash-shop a form of p2win.

Other people leveling faster

• There will be always someone who levels faster than you do. This is an mmo, not a lan party where you can have the hope to be #1 at everything.
  • Other people progressing faster does not impact your gameplay a damn bit. How does anyone who buys a 30% xp boost WIN over you? What kind of advantage will the person get over you? ePeen length? Better call the cops because someone got ahead of you in leveling, in an mmo.
  • Its the least meaning stat in the game. Your level. It doesnt tell a damn thing about your skill, your build, your potential, your gear, your playstyle, your value to the team… nothing. Its the number which everyone has, and everyone who plays the game BY DEFINITION WILL MAX OUT. WITH OOORRR WITHOUT PAYING FOR IT.

Zomg perpetual, unlimited xp

• Oh so money grows on trees where you live? You literally suggests nobody cares about spending an unlimited amount of money.
  • Also, lets not forget the fact that this does not work around any already existing game mechanics, such as drop rates or xp. They are literally buying a second lottery ticket in the hopes that they are going to get that drop.

P2W

• This items is pay for convenience, exactly because it does not work around any already existing game mechanics such as drop rates. P2W would be buying the drop you are looking for, from the shop. P4C is when you buy yourself another chance of obtaining something, instead of waiting the cooldown.
  • Please get the definition of P2W right ffs. This is like the 36th time i have to correct someone who is implying that P4C is P2W. ITS NOT. Your argument that its p2w for others to progress faster than you do is ****. Its literally like whining that there are people who steal your absolutely no meaning spotlight.

Efficiency

• Spending money on something which i can AND WILL have by simply playing the game, spells not worth it. I literally dont have to spend a dime, and i will get to the same point those who perpetually buy these items.
    THAT is why this is not p2w and THAT is what you fail to understand.
    This is nothing more than a convenience item for wasting your real money.
  • P4C baits players with the simplest of things: Time and patience. If you have no access to a dungeon cooldown reset scroll, does that mean that you cant dungeon and/or progress? No it does not. All it means that it will take you the standard amount of time, instead of doing it faster.

Read above.
P2W would be buying yourself to a level which is unobtainable just by playing the game. This is not P2W. This is entitled, spoiled brats complaining that they are not the first in something which also coincidentally doesnt mean a god damn thing, because its just your level. It does not tell about your skill, about your build, about your potential, about NOT A GOD DAMN THING. Its literally just your LEVEL. Something which literally ALL of the ENTIRE playerbase will MAX out in due time.

STOP IMPLYING THAT P2W IS P4C.
The only argument you can make out of that is that you are both stupid AND entitled at the same time.
I would hope that you are NOT.

Both of you go and http://dagobah.net/flash/^_^.swf

Also: @Staff_Julie

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/52709357.jpg

I cant put up with these people. They have no idea what they are talking about, but continue to moan and cry while damaging community, game and my nerves.
I hereby report myself. Ban me from the forum please because reading all of this **** is taking a toll on my health.
I just want to live 2 more days and play the game.

13 Likes

You do realize that in this thread you’re the one who complains the loudest in the most childish way, right? You ironically ask @Staff_Julie to lock this thread because of all the drama, while you’re the only one who brought the drama here

EDIT: Oh, and now you edited your post to ask @Staff_Julie to ban yourself

3 Likes

That gif was cute ^^!

liked~

1 Like

Im really sorry that the way i articulate my contempt for damaging comments rooted in ignorance and idiotism does not cut your expectation of quality.
Surely spamming the forum full with ZOMG P2WWWWWWWwwwwwwwwww IM LEAVING GG BB #ToSDEAD BBQ 4TW topics is a lesser problem than me raging about it. Especially that 99% of these topics:

• Does not know what p2w is
  • Is started by children who L I T E R A L L Y have no idea wtf they are talking about
  • Self contradict them self every second sentence
  • Are nothing but a mass of whine

But hey, i at least took care of myself and asked for a ban on myself. Gotta give me points for that ._.

Read the thread. Nobody ever said anything like this in this way.

You on the other hand resort to insults, GIFs of explosions and a macro with a crying child.

You say that other people are causing the drama, but face it, you’re the one causing it.

At least you modified your post from “topic” to “this way”, too bad i was talking about the entire forum which is full with p2w drama on no grounds.
But hey, lets take a tour in this thread, which happens to be one of the mildest:

Because you know… admitting that ppl who create p2w threads and get even the definition of p2w wrong are damaging and unwanted… would be too much.
Lets just shoot the guy who snaps at them.
Cut down on a bit of hypocrisy will you?

It all boils down to “what your definition of P2W is?”.
I consider P2W anything that makes you earn exp, silver, items etc. at a faster rate than non-paying player.

So yes, coming back to the original topic, if those dungeons reset scrolls ever become available in the cash shop (which is very likely they will), it’s a form of P2W for me. Getting more dungeon runs in a day = big difference in how fast you clear the content.

Oh wait, i actually forgot to flag my post.
Fixed.

2 Likes

Sorry, i guess im getting really bad at detecting sarcasm when there are 10 ppl writing the same thing and actually mean it.
I stand corrected then.

Each time I saw this pic’ i confound her with Morgiana from magi, still weird to imagine her with this face :fearful:

you did realise that my reply about “exp boosts are p2w” was pure sarcasm - i just didn see a need to tell that

1 Like

There is NO canon definition for P2W. There are as many interpretations of that as stars in the sky.