Tree of Savior Forum

Is WIZ3 KINO3 be good/decent for PVP,PVE?

ya ill go more into the pvp and supportive pve role - once circle 8 gets released we might get some overpowered class wich fits into my build so a warlock would feel kinda wasted…and cryo 3 just gives me so much utility so i choose against him - he perfectly fills the role if ppl go wiz 3 tho

I used to played WIZ1>Cyro2>Kino2
IMO Psychic Pressure is great on boss fights and does OK in leveling but its still a single target and easy to interrupted .Even its drain you only 1%mana, I don’t know how is it works, but when i was use it for 5 second and combo with Icewall it 's actually eat my mana a way too much,some time it’s go down to 0 mana in a couple seconds.
Even i have skills form Cyro class doesn’t full fill the gap of cooldown,I mean Cyro is ok for leveling but for me it’s not enough.

[quote=“hypnix, post:42, topic:173126, full:true”]
I used to played WIZ1>Cyro2>Kino2
IMO Psychic Pressure is great on boss fights and does OK in leveling but its still a single target and easy to interrupted .[/quote]

PP hits 5 targets at lv1, up to 19 targets at c3. Circle 2 offers 50% chance to stun attribute on every PP tick. Raise works on bosses with the attribute.

Mana consumption was reduced to 1% in recent patches. You shouldn’t base your opinion solely on iCBT experience. Kino CDs, GP damage and SP consumption was reworked since then.

Oh sorry i didn’t know its changed.Thanks for info.

This thread helped me a lot choosing my class/build, thx for that :slight_smile:
I definitely want to go Wiz 3/ Kino 3. My question is how to distribute my skills on Wizard besides the mandatory Quick Cast, Magic Missile and Surespell. Is it better to go for Energy Bolt or Earthquake. Does stats play a role in choosing between the two since im going for full Con or 2:2 Int:Con, or does maybe even one of them synergize better with the Kino spells? Is Reflect Shield any good? Lethargy only 1 for the Strike ability i guess? (btw. which skills count as strike anyway oO) I know thats a lot of questions but I really dont want to mess this toon up ^^

1 Like

40 damage difference?
By the time you reach Rank 6, you can have 350+ Int in a pure build.
With Quick cast that becomes 525+ damage per hit of Psychic Pressure which hits 2 a second. It’s a 1000+ damage difference a second between Full Con and Full Int. The deal is just you take so much damage that you can’t afford Full int.

There supposed to be a bonus to INT of +60% around R6/R7 which means that it might get even higher when r10 is released.
Even if not +60% from rank along with the +50% from quick cast attribute make wiz 3 the cornerstone of any Wizard dps build.
Even if you don’t take it now during our 7 ranks you will take it later or regret not having it.

The bonus is +10% for each additional class circle. If he tested the damage at R5 then it already included +40% INT.

Have you tested it or are you just making calculations based on spreadsheet info? If it’s really only 0.4 damage per 1 int then 350 int would result in 210+ damage with QC.

I’m going wiz3 kino3… Looks great.
The only think I dont understand at the end is, what is better?
Full INT? Full CON? Half INT/CON

I went INT:CON 2:1, am still at lvl 80 though, but I’ll continue this path until there’s a totally better way of using stats.

If you going PvP/GvG, Kino is better because of CC ability + Damaging. And you can only damaging with 1 spell because you locked down. Teleport/Swap are also good gimmick for game changing.

If you going PvE (Earth Dungeon), Elem is better because they can stack multiple AoEs (eventually at rank5-6 instead) without lock down yourselves.

Yes, Ele can stack multiple AoE. But all of their AoEs have CD. It takes 10s for them to spam all abilities if you go Warlock. Then, ele will have to wait 20s or so before they can stack their AoEs again.

Kino on the other can rotate between PP and Pole to constantly do sustain damage.

If you calculate the hit counts of 10 targets:
Electrocute cap at 81 ( 9 hits x 9 targets)
Hails is 4-5 share per sec for 20s so 80 to 100 hits
Frost Cloud is 3 hits per sec for 10s so 300 hits
Totally, ele have around 460-500 hit counts

Both PP and pole hits 2 per sec for 15s and 10s respectively.
So 2 x (15 +10)s x 10 targets = 500 hit counts.

Ele pulls ahead with Pass and CD reduction from Diev
Kino pulls ahead with Cyro/Chrono Support for double Ice Walls combo or Cyro/Rune Caster for Isa combo.

In boss, I’m pretty sure any Cyro support will make Kino prevail.

They have different play styles and are comparable to each other.

Ps: Also at rank 7, I think Featherfoot has more AoE potential than Warlock.
Pole of Agony is 2 minute CD. Dark Theurge is 25 hits? Blood Sucking is an AoE that hit 5 times every 2s per target (250 hits in 10s with 10 targets). It just hogs mana badly. If Eles goFeatherfoot, they can channel Blood Sucking while wait for CDs. Just my 2 cents

so…

Ele 3 needs Chrono to shine , Kino needs Cryo…

Ele3 just cast and are free to move while dmging the enemies , Kino needs to stand still , but has some CC while doing dmg

Shhhh… Kino is useless. Pvp only class.
Shhhh… Don’t spread lies.

@davidskuall
Yeah, it’s a matter of playstyle.

he was level 163 that time and went almost full int spent about 20 in con so ya 5th circle

when i tested the damage using my 200 matk rod it wasn a test with int tho just plain 200 matk wich might be 80 points in int? kinda

right now im not spending stats and will do once i hit like 100 points to contribute…then ill use them for int at c7 and try again…got a stat reset potion so thats okay

of course int got a use just saying that a psys int isn as valueable as con cause con is giving us psys more than int does - currently grinding the 197 map and i one shot bunnies with pole having no int at all just elder rod + arde and con is helping alot to never have any downtime…dont wanna imagine how things go if i had less hp recovery and hp (about 7k) thatll be horrible to grind with

Wiz 3 Kino 3 is actually the mainstream now. I’m glad that I’m unique again Biblethump.

Edit:

From the calculation it seems like Wiz 3 Ele 3 is still better in boss hunting.

Yes. Yes it is. I’ve seen people literally say “going wiz 3 just for quickcast isn’t worth it” and I’m still not sure what the appropriate response is. I don’t know if I’m supposed to lmao at that or NotLikeThis.

Let’s be clear, incase for some reason it’s not already clear enough. +50% damage to all skills alone is probably the best single buff in the game

Anyone who tries to tell you otherwise most likely had a poor experience of the education system. If you skip wiz 3 in a build where you intend to do damage with your spells, you are misinformed

The only builds that don’t need wiz3 are pure summoners and pure support/linker wizards.

LoL. 80% of the wiz I saw around my lv ( 137) were Wiz 3 Ele. Honestly Ele 3 is just more flashy. I like it better. If I hadn’t gone Ele 3 in kOBT, I would’ve now :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, boss hunting in general, ele is better. But wiz in boss hunting is like…okish. Cleric and Archer just do it better :\

I thought Kino 3 is more flashy due to how you fling someone around.

And that Psychiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic

1 Like