Tree of Savior Forum

Is WIZ3 KINO3 be good/decent for PVP,PVE?

hmm…It shouldn’t be that low, unless the dmg formula is bugged or your skill level/dmg enhace attributes are really high compare to him :sweat:.
Consider you can deal ~2.4k with gravity pole so matk stat still work fine.

i just tested - on higher level mobs (11 level above me) 1780 per tick without a staff 200 matk - with the staff 1940 thats just 160 more dmg a tick – and we didn count yet my lv 62 enhance wich gives 62% extra damage so its even less than that - during prison grind i never repaired once cause it wasn worth it i palyed naked and done enough damage and never had a downtime for hp either

anyone can confirm on which stats psychokino abilities scales? Im gonna make one and have to decide which stats i will put on. I was thinking in something 3:1 INT:CON

Oh, its still working fine then. You get dmg penalty from mobs >5levels.
You scared me, i almost thought psy skills are bugged. Int is still worth going.

Yeah its good, you can add more con if you prefer pvp.

Ah thanks a bunch! I just hit Wiz3 rn, and I can see it’s getting much better! Thanks for the advices, as I wasn’t sure if that build is good for pvp since not that many skills benefit from QC.

Thanks so much for the input! I was thinking that Wiz > cryo3 might be better for PVP, but I just prefer WIZ3 QC. I honestly still doubt on where to go after WIZ3, my main purpose is pvp and pve for fast leveling/farming.

I was thinking to get wiz3>kino3 or Wiz3>ele3 (The most standard one)

How is wiz3>ele3 for pvp though? Sucks?

In pvp, if you don’t have Cyro 2 or a ton of cons, you are gonna get bursted. Wiz 3 Ele 3 is the glass cannon. You can zone people with Hail/Frost Cloud, zap people with Electrocute or 1-shot them with Meteor. Your only CC is Sleep. Not very group in 2vs2. In 5vs5 with some protection, you can wipe the enemy team ( or die right away…) It is probably good in mass GvG since you can stay back and cast all your high-damage abilities.

Could you test it on mobs closer to your level?

Which skill enhance damage attribute you would prioritize for Kino c3? I was thinking of getting +100% Magic Missile alongside +100 PP and GP.

Have you tested higher level of Telekinesis or Swap?

Kino 3 is better than Ele 3. End of conversation. Very good route.

I regret that I didn’t read this topic before reaching rank 4 few days ago. Well, guess I will continue on the path of ele 3.

1 Like

well the damage difference is jut the same from a % wise just a lil larger gap - so int does scale in a way ya but not 1:1 trade here more like 0,4 damage on pole added - sadly cant turn off enhancement

telekines is your filler damage - single target killer if smth survived - for example i mob some elite together - one thinks hes better than others and dont wanna be hit by pressure (having this alot on candle spider atm x.x) and he survives by a couple thousend hp…then its best to telekines him till death (i got 15 points in there) wait ill show ya a skill tree with my contribution - i would enhance telekines last tho pressure and pole are more important

^ grinding isn a prob from the start - at circle 4 youll be having fun cause of the pressure attribute (max it ASAP) on circle 5 youre overkill for mobs cause of raise and pressure combo + pole by its own “combo” xD
circle 6 youll notice a huge dps increase cause of your 5 more lv into icewall (on bosses - i “one shot” each and every 190+ boss right now) circle 7 i didn have yet but gonne be the deadzone of mobs in terms of your cc you provide…the tree + raise + pole is simply overkill (obviously not all together) and you have 1 skill to cast every huge mob count your ppl pull - do it like this: first mob do raise + pressure 2nd huge mob do pole 3rd do tree + pressure (stand inside it and rotate your char abit for maximum damage) youll never encounter a “i need a filler” cause…you dont xD unless you get interrupted by smth…thats your teams job to get rid of any potential interruptor

No no no. Kino is good but not BETTER than ele 3. Nope, They are orange and apple
Solo grinding, Kino is better because of their CC arsenal.
Group dungeon, ele 3 can easily top the dps chart:

1. Psychic Pressure’s insane base damage will carry Kino 3 very far but Ele will come close once Matk gets higher. Eventually Frost Cloud will be comparable to PP.
  2. Ele scale with support like Diev’s CD reduction and Chrono’s Pass. Pass by itself makes Ele godtier dps because every 50s they can drop their combo 3 times. Psychic Pressure, on the other hand, doesn’t benefit at all with CD reduction and has no synergy with Linker. The only saving grace is Cyro 3 Ice Wall.

It is really up to what you wan: Better pvp and solo grind or better group dps.

well it does - its still 17 seocnds you got wich get masked kinda - just that he cannot spam hois skills shortly after another thats true ya - in terms of sustain dps ele is better - in terms of a quick clearing of mobs pole is godly - but might fall behind ele if hp are getting higher on mobs like 60k + plus hes stationary cannot dodge or anything wich can be a lil drawback as well cause its a huge dps loss if he gets interrupted - ele doesn have this drawback he jus spams his skills

but thats what makes tos so fun each class got their own job and i personally didn pick psy because hes the best dps - but hes a bursty situational dps and also a good cc in one + shines if your team is great

In group, I don’t think you take the Stun Attribute of PP. Thus it only has 25s CD. You basically use 15s of PP, re Quick Cast, then 10s of Gravity Pole. There is no downtime for their channeling. However, CD give Kino next to not thing in situation when you can just stand and spam. On the other hand, CD reduction can give ele 50-100% more damage depend on how long the fight is. That’s in AoE pull like Earth Tower. In boss, with cyro 3 support, Pretty sure Wiz 3 Kino 3 just rekt.

You gonna have a hard time for leveling because Kino has high cooldown skill and eat you mana alot.

[quote=“sephi4321, post:31, topic:173126, full:true”] telekines him till death
[/quote]

That’s my favourite part :grin:
Do you think the whole 15 hits can be done faster with Wiz c3 Quick Cast or Chrono attack speed buff?

That’s really not much. How does Cryo/Warlock scale with INT?

I’m going Wiz c3 / Kino c3 route, so I will have less skills than your build till I reach Warlock at rank 7.

Was going to try Link>Chrono for an alt, but I might consider your build as an alternative.

Thanks!

Kino in grinding is not bad as people think. Keep your Sp pool low and PP costs will be negligible.
I don’t know why people consider 25 s CD long. When you have Gravity Pole, i don’t think you will ever run out of thing to cast…
Wiz 3 Kino 3 is not any harder. if not even easier, than Wiz 3 Ele 3

Skill mana consumption is just 1-2% per tick. If you don’t invest in SPR (which you shouldn’t anyway), there will be not much difference between Kino and other mage classes in terms of potion consumption at higher levels.

Why do you consider 25sec CD long when you have to cast PP/GP for like 10sec each?

nope not really - i bought 120 big sp pots 2 days ago and i still got 39 and rarely use them (i grind approx 14 hours a day on weekend right now)

at this spot i only use pressure and keep the pressure enhance on par to one skill kill my mobs atm - silver is just to fill dmg needed aka enhance your skill (its lv 20 enhance atm) pole got alot higher skill lv cause you wanna kill things in your pole quick so more stuff gets damaged

Are you building Cryo3Psy3? Cause thats what I’m trying to do, a PlagueDoctor’s Nightmare :smiling_imp:.