Tree of Savior Forum

Is Tree of Savior will be available steam games someday?

Continuing the discussion from Update regarding the next CBT:

You’ll be using Steam to play the game in the upcoming CBT, and after release (Although possibly not mandatory).

1 Like

ya. they publish only beta not permanent gameplay…seriously you lucky you got pick

The next key handouts haven’t started yet, so you still have a chance to get in.

1 Like

So despite already being on steam, greenlit, and already having the iCBT on there, you think they still might change to some other platform?

hmmm…

2 Likes

i wait year to this game :slight_smile:

if this publish in steam this will be top 1 games in steam

youre kidding right ?

top 1 game in steam is still gonna be dota2 followed by cs:go

1 Like

dota and csgo large numbers of player…tree of savior is rpg …maybe someday it will make too

if “mmorpg” then yes, this game will be top 1 mmorpg in steam

i liked RO and this game as a successor to it… the top player count will probably just be around 15k~20k at release…

also this game is competing with blade and soul (ill play that too)

1 Like

I don’t think so… Moba is a fast game =) Always coming differents players . And a RPG… is hard to someone change its mmo… and yet … start all over… Dota and CS will always still in top UNTIL a real sword online game come to real world :slight_smile: .Or a Street Fighter V. Who knows?!

1 Like

feeling hype when release is steam… :smiley:

god is good maybe someday will be top 1 :smiley: game

Ro never had 15k simultaneously…Even in all servers…In begin of RO … there was a command; … The command show to you how many playes was connected to the server in that momment … but… the top rated only was in the WoE

1 Like

ssrtahelena are you already play this game ?

tree of savior ? did you already play ?

I played in my boyfriend’s acc… But I’m trying,as you, win a key =)

1 Like

good luck to us… im totally want to play this game :(((

sigh… this guy hahaha

ofcourse RO never got a 15k players on a server…
( some region has their own RO server, lack of internet access back then or even owning a PC was hard back then )

also im not saying that all RO players will play ToS

1 Like

hahaha :grin: im totally hype hehehe