Tree of Savior Forum

Is Tree of Savior will be available steam games someday?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I doubt they will, i mean, the system Steam use to distribute is one of the best out there, they work on mirroring so you will aways have a close distribution server which will give you high speed on downloads.

This threat is going sideways, this is not RO, neither its sucessor, i do like RO to a certain extend, but saying this is the new RO and what not is kind silly imo, then soon we will have those (in)famouos words “RO CLONE!!!” running around the forums lol.

1 Like

True. If IMC wasen’t gonna use steam ToS wouldn’t be there in the first place. What I would want to hear from OP is the reason why he believes IMC wouldn’t use Steam to give us some insight.

1 Like

Indeed, if he could explain his PoV to us we might have a better understand of his doubts.

1 Like

You’re wrong bro we’ve reach that amount before in Philippine Ragnarok online even went 20k during our first ever server.

1 Like

I agree philippine ragnrarok online went over 20k…that was the best moment of my childhood.

1 Like

Actually Euro had sole in his prime.
About 23k people on when woe started.
And roughly 10k over the day.

(On both servers together)

Till it dropped and dropped because of bad marketing choice.
Getting an mass of kids trough rtl2 advertisments and bad GM choices … ruined them.
Literally a game offered me an MVP card for a few hundreth bucks back then … and people bought into that too.

It was really messy. One reason why i quit after a long long time. Just shy half a year before closure. Where they could be lucky to get 2k people on servers wide while woe was on.

1 Like

Any news on the upcoming 2nd CBT?

1 Like

My steam account is ready, IMC!

1 Like

There will be a closed beta at some point this month. Actual date hasn’t been announced yet.

Check the sticky post.

1 Like

Comon my steam level is 31 im HUGE i deserve beta key for my useless steam e-penis.

1 Like