Tree of Savior Forum

Is storage being shared between account now?

I thought 1:1 trade with token benefits are allowed to transfer silver too?

but how will u transfer money from ur alt to main ?

Ask a friend for help then.

and he was talking about the storage system .

All infos are from KTOS, iā€™m not sure whether we can transfer silver or not in iTOS. Maybe we need clarification from staff or wait until server is open.

Yes. You canā€™t trade silver with 1:1 too. Only item with potential.

What can I say is hopefully we can transfer silver in itos. :sunglasses:

Wow, too many changes since CBT.
And these changes are so badā€¦
Maybe that is the way they try to kill bot, but itā€™s not that good.

What? I loose potential on my items when I share among my characters? How does that make sense? I had plans to farm stuff for my 2nd chars and have some basic items for all of my charsā€¦this ruined it. I was shocked when I heard that IMC did not have a shared storageā€¦but this is not the solutionā€¦O donā€™t understand what they are thinking.

@Staff_Julie do you know if we will get the exact same shared storage system? It sounds badā€¦I hope itā€™s not finalized.

1 Like

Pretty much my point.

That is why korean was so angry at the opening of TOS last December. :sunglasses:

I see, well, I guess I have to learn to get used it.

There is a way to transfer silver. Itā€™s sell a weak equipment with high price and have your merchant char buy that equipment , but loss 30% silver in the process though(10% if have token) itā€™s possible but I think it isnā€™t worth .

Sounds like another nightmare? Just another thing making it harder to enjoy the game? 0.o

if thats actually possible we all know the bots are using that systemā€¦ 10% thats nothing compared to being not able?

Actually Iā€™ve made poll regarding silver trading a few days ago. Seems like everyone so happy and donā€™t really care or don;t know about this trading issue.

So please check and leave your suggestions.

Itā€™s not hard to enjoy this game if you only focus on 1 character or antisocial. But this system make no sense for party. You have to grind until you get what you want because you have very low chance to get specific item with random share or round robin.

The only way to transfer money is make another account and transfer with market. But 2 accounts blocked by Nexon. Now playing with my 3rd account in KTOS. LOL

Just a heads up.
Itā€™s still illegal to use a fake account ā€¦ as that is singled to an KSN.
If nexon decides to ā€¦ they could get you for a fine, up to prison ^^.

Itā€™s identitiy theft~

Korean laws are really stupid and that KSN is something that games require.
Not directly anymore ā€¦ but your phone goes over an KSN and you need a phone number for registration. Which xxxseller provides ā€¦ with more or less randomized numbers put into ā€¦ that could actually be taken by a real person.

Which then in fact could go to court if they receive ā€œhello your nexon accoutn is bannedā€ ā€¦ WTF I DONT PLA YNEXON ā– ā– ā– ā– ! WHOS DOING THAT!

Low probabitly ā€¦ but heck. It canā€™t hurt to tell people again.

Was this ever tested or confirmed? i have seen people say this but i have no idea where they are getting it from.

Thats why I asked Staff Julie in that Topic if it really works like that and if we get the same feature. Now weā€™ll have to wait for an answer I guess

Yes, confirmed. The worst part is if you accidentally put different item in shared storage and then put it back to your inventory, you still loose 1 potential.

so is the potential removed when it goes into storage or when it comes out?