Tree of Savior Forum

Is storage being shared between account now?

when it goes into storage. :sunglasses:

Iā€™m being sold less and less on this game.
Hell and I thought not being able to trade ā€œnon tradeā€ items to other character on one account was stupid in DFO.
I would be much more pissed if my gear lost its effectiveness every time itā€™s traded between characters on my own account.
Especially if itā€™s an equip thatā€™s marginally better on another character I have.

And with dungeons being limited to 1-2 per day meaning itā€™s going to be near impossible to farm equipment as isā€¦

In fact in PSO2 I use the same enhanced and affixed low level items for every new character I make untill they out grow it to make the early stages easier.

Iā€™ve traded those things at least 100 times, even if it were -1 dmg every trade that shits gonna hurt eventuallyā€¦

2-4

But yea current system is dumb and needs to be changed.

The other tread says its 1-2 for iOBT

Thats old. it was

1+1(with token)

now its

2+2(with token)

go look on steam.

Yeah, but the 1+1 was data mined and never made publi if I remember correctly. Itā€™s now officially 2+2. On kToS itā€™s 5ā€¦with or without tokenā€¦so, we kinda got the bad deal with dungeons

That would probably be a little problematic. They are already taking our money for the features they advertised.

yeah, just a rumor, which seemed really weird to me, and your post explained why someone told me that. Thatā€™s why I erased my previous postā€¦

Hopefully imc is going to do a 180Ā°C turn thereā€¦ and with trade. This possibli can ruin the gameā€¦ BUT FOR NOW. Chill and wait for info.

Yeah. I have high hopes actually. I can endure this for some timeā€¦but I already lost a few of my friends that had planned to play with me and my wife due to bad design decisions.

its just as i said that ā€œshared storageā€ is just a self trade function with all the bad things it has.

I actually like gears losing potential when trading/selling on AH, because it avoids reselling.

What i dont like is them making a self trade function and calling it ā€œshared storageā€, its a bad joke, i remember when they implement it on ktos everyone was like ā€œwtf is this, we were meant to get a shared storageā€.

All of these little changes.

All of this new stuff.

None of this was in iCBT2.

I miss iCBT2 alreadyā€¦

I understand that in Korea they need to be super aggressive VS bots and Pay2Win is norm butā€¦

IMC, guys. Hear us out. If you have the power to change these things, do it. I beg of you guys. You guys see this too and Iā€™m sure the staff canā€™t agree these are good things. Iā€™m sure you guys play this game too.

The hat enchants, silly trade limits, silly marketplace limits, silly dungeon limits etc. all of it justā€¦ basically NOT FUN. We want FUN! Not battle against mechanics.

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan I know you guys awake. This is all silly stuff. It will annoy people for sure.

4 Likes