Tree of Savior Forum

Is storage being shared between account now?

I can’t find any news about this, so any player here played in KR pls confirm this for me.
I planned to buy the FP 1, and play with 2 charracter in 1 account.
First is a Templar for guild master, and the 2nd one is not decided yet.
So can i swap stuff between 2 charracter through the storage? Or it’s the same with CBT.

I think on that last post from Julie she said that they are discussing about it, if i am not mistaken.

4 Likes

If you’re under the token benefits yeah.

Token benefits have it?
I didn’t see it in FAQ about token, where did you see it?

I don’t think it is implemented in that way, i didn’t saw anywhere either.

I guess i need to test this by myself, and make decision later.
If i can swap item between charracter easily, then i receive the EA pack on the first char, if not, 2nd char then.

afaik the only thing is a trade function for self acount, which works as trading with any other player, i.e. item will get soulbound and equips will lose durability. So no 1 set of gears for all chars. This is one of the big mistakes of this game.

Unless it has been fixed (improved) and i havent realized. Then someone else enlighten us please.

1 Like

Am I the only one who feels like this should be removed all together since the only way to trade is through Token system?..
Seems kinda dumb and indicative of a scam company to get a penalty for giving IMC money…

1 Like

sounds like nexon secretly runs ToS ~,|~

1 Like

I am pretty shocked we still don’t have a shared storage across our account… I plan to do some heavy farming for equip n such…but, if I have to do that again for every.single.character I am planning to make it will be really annoying. I think we really need shared storage…and please don’t protect such a basic feature behind a paywall -.-

I’ll level an alchemist/squire/pardoner first to make money and support my other characters. Oh wait … I won’t.

in KTOS you can share item using share warehouse, but you will lose potential.
Also you only get 1 slot. You need 200k to unlock for more.

For merchant class, you can buy equipment and will lose 1 potential, and you will lose again after transfer to another character. Obviously you can’t buy recipe for another character using merchant class because recipes only have 1 potential.

:sunglasses:

This is just suck…

they want us to grind for everything on all our toons , just account wide storage would b so nice.

Yeah, I read about things losing Potential when you trade/buy/sell/transfer them. Aside from it being a bad system, it also doesn’t make sense at all.

If I acquire a rod/staff with my Archer, I want to be able to transfer it to my Wizard without losing anything on it. I haven’t heard of any MMORPG where equipment becomes permanently worse just by trading it.

And yeah, it doesn’t make sense. Why would the item’s potential drop from trading? What in-game justification exists for that? I completely understand the potential dropping from failing an upgrade of some sort, because you actively work on the equipment. But trading does nothing to the equipment aside from being passed on from one person to the other

If I give a glass of water to my friend, the glass doesn’t immediately lose potency. That’s just ridiculous

1 Like

i laughed more than i should on that post. potatoes for you my friend.

hey can u transfer silver too this way ?

Here we go, 1 slot is smth, but potential and other things are suck

1 Like

With current system, you can’t transfer money/silver. All you can do is buy item and put it on share warehouse. :sunglasses:

Kinda sucks. I hope they will do something for our version.

so no point making a merchant class if i cant even share my profits, and thanks for the reply .