Tree of Savior Forum

Is it really like this?

Still would like to do more testing, esp in seeing if restoration’s skill level / attribute level affects heal in any way at all.

But from what i tested and seen so far the added values were not in the proper range for it to be based on max health.

I can upload a vid of some testing in said ranges tomorrow, but all my clerics are currently int builds.
(you can also easily test it with restoration scrolls (currently named skill scrolls) from the market.)

5 tile of healing are not enough in my experience. mass heal are use for urgent or panic button IMO like revive buff.
Restoration do make heal more but not 2x its only add your hp recov to healing power

I am sorry I do not entirely recall, I did read it weeks ago on either TOS reddit or here. Which is why I wrote ‘‘afaik’’ .

I am actually glad to see that this doesnt seem to be the case after all, ill gladly delete my initial erroneous post.

Hey Wurm, what is the current added numerical bonus on a level 5 resto for heal tiles ?

Does it actually always double the int derived heal amount on top of the 5% ? If so, that would add a third to heal tile effectiveness late game.

Does it also function as such on mass heal ?

As far as I know, restoration affects all sources of healing.

Also, as someone who’s currently rolling a spirit paladin: with 0 points invested in INT and about 5k hp restoration boosts my heal tiles from a little over 600 to 1k on me. So it’s definitely not double, but I’m pretty sure it does interact with the 5% health heal, otherwise it’d be healing me for 700-800. It might just be x1.5 instead of x2, but obviously further testing would be required. (Also this is level 10 heal, level 1 restoration)

And re the whole thing about mass heal: priest has a significant number of other things in their kit to stop people from dying. Mass Heal 10 + Heal 5 + Stone Skin + Revive + Resurrection with a SPR build is plenty compared to just Heal 10 + SZ 10 + Fade in an INT build.

i already test it. restoration add your hp recovery too healing power.
here my screenshot

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095402758/screenshots/?appid=372000

1 Like

From what i just tested, it would indicate that restoration’s hp recovery amount does not affect the heal tile bonus. At least not for my cleric.

Got a example here of no resto vs lvl 5 resto here: https://youtu.be/mQU2F0h-U5g

And the notes i used here:

Tos restoration x heal combo test:

8411 max health, lvl 122 paladin, 181 int, heal lvl 10, heal tooltip 557 - 659.

No resto:
1231, 1193, 1216, 1113, 1219, 1173, 1123, 1128, 1170, 1229, 1184, 1163, 1229, 1159, 1110.

Restoration lvl 1:
1859, 1682, 1731, 1708, 1855, 1722, 1686, 1920, 1902, 1750, 1933, 1700, 1806, 1948, 1883, 1776, 1655

resto 5:
1746, 1728, 1951, 1722, 1939, 1651, 1730, 1900, 1745, 1884, 1711, 1775, 1705, 1839, 1927, 1871, 1782, 1649, 1692. 1930, 1948, 1952

So i’m not sure how it is calculated, but i do have a substantially larger bonus to heal then kriis.

And not sure how asphidel gets that much of a bonus either.

Like i said before, the extra added worth does somewhat resemble my additional heal range though. And it has been doing that for a while.

Perhaps it’s either-or scenario, where it scales either with int or a different stat entirely but never with both.

Got no priest atm, so i didn’'t test mass heal myself yet.

1 Like

that is quite a difference. could an argument for picking paladin c1 for this bonus alone, on a support char, be made ?

For a int build with cleric2 it’s definitely viable, even on less support oriented builds.

• Smite still has the kd attribute, allowing you to reposition non elite mobs. (does occasionally bug out, causing enemies displayed and actual location to get out of sync.)

• Restoration is still pretty decent with a animus necklace, and the sp regen is nice as well. It does have 6s of downtime with the sp regen attribute though.
    The heal bonus works wonders on int builds, not sure on other stats.

• Resist elements at lvl 5 is rather poor, though 9-10% nullify is alright to have.
    90/95s of downtime is annoying, and the debuff only hits enemies when you cast the skill making it only noticeable vs bosses.

• Turn undead is probably the best skill you get out of the package though. a estimated 30% to instantly kill demon/mutants is pretty insane. And it works on elite mobs, but not on bosses ofc. Max it to ensure it hits as much enemies as possible.

Seems like restoration affects the heal%hp portion rather than int bonus. I get 1.6k heals per tile without restoration and 2.5k heals after buffed with restoration

Depends on what you’d be giving up for it and how restoration’s bonus is calculated. (Cleric 3 > paladin 1 > Pardoner 2 > PD/Kabbalist would probably work)

It’s kind of just in an awkward place as far as priests are concerned.

And idk about the restoration numbers, that’s pretty weird. I guess I’ll do some actual controlled testing later.

Edit: people should post relevant stats when they post their restoration heal numbers. (Max HP, con, INT, level, restoration level, maybe matk)

You don’t have a choice of what mobs you fight when the quests/levels tell you where to go/what to kill. This isn’t RO.

???

This isn’t about questing. If you’re having trouble questing, I’m sorry, but power through it and the mob types will switch to your favor eventually.

You absolutely can choose which mobs you’re fighting if you’re choosing to grind.

[quote=“asphidel, post:47, topic:203992, full:true”]
If you’re having trouble questing, I’m sorry, but power through it and the mob types will switch to your favor eventually.[/quote]:joy: Those stupid 25k hp orange lizardmen…

Hmm.

I am considering dropping out chaplain from my C2 cleric C3 priest build.
Chaplain just seems inconsequential late game, the auto attacks likely wont matter enough and i would just put myself at risk in a group setting where i am the only rezzer/healer for some small dps.

Which leaves me with quite some options.
Either I go 2 Diev.
1 krivis 1 PD
1 krivis 1 paladin
or 1 paladin 1 Pd.

too many options and im still not sure how necessary Pd is, I am not planning to ever PvP in this game.

My goal with this char was to build an awesome and valuable support char. While I love the idea concept of chaplain, Im quite worried about how much it is going to matter later on in group play.

I would stick with Chaplain tbh. It’s plenty strong, and if you’ve already gone Priest 3, there’s very little reason to go anything but Chaplain.

If you’re at rank 6 already, there’s no reason to grab Diev or Krivis. Druid is good, PD is good, and Chaplain is good.

im playing in a very slow friends and family group. just hitting level 80 but im sitting on around 300 exp cards.

Just want to say that I never used exp cards between 90-150… It’s all been dungeons… Didn’t have much time to do anything other than dungeoning… You might follow my path…

1 Like

Chaplain falls of really hard end game so it is more benefical to get some better circle instead. Chaplain wnot allow you to do significant dmg past lvl 200 and it wont let you support well either. I know its a cool concept and I wish it worked so I could actually take the circle but because I like to support I rather pick something else.

So many of the people here will notice it later. They might of course get into grinding parties past lvl200 because of heals but getting into harder content requires you to have friends willing to carry your ass. (And its only one wasted circle so depending on your other choices you may still be very useful)

thats what i thought too and im not going to hit normal atk in higher lvls