Tree of Savior Forum

Is it just me or is A3 completely garbage

zero aoe spell, mediocre twin arrow damage, lack of other decent spell apart from multishot and swiftsteps…etc

Lvling my toon is a pain in the ass.

How is barrage, a c1 skill, so much better than a c3 skill?
Or does twin arrow get better later on?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Twin Arrow is decent, far from completely garbage. Compares to Fletcher attacks but it has the advantage of not using up arrows. I am going DEX archer so A3 > Swiftstep is awesome.

1 Like

A3 is good for QS3 who prefer kneeling, or for Scout 3 who wants more mobility during split arrow spam (swift step 15) and Twin Shot as a single-target filler.

Most other builds are better off with something like A2 R1, or A2 and scout/rogue/falcon as 6th rank.

Add a Falconeer in your tree and your Multishot will become AoE and demolish mobs

1 Like

Yeah i’m feeling it…guess i have to reroll again because lvling completely sucks.

I picked it because i was under the impression that a3 will give decent single target damage with twin shot + multishot. Then i would take something like a scout 3 for farming.

At this rate there’s no way i could stomach another 100 level for scout 3 because lvling is tedious as ■■■■.

Twin Arrow is decent, far from completely garbage. Compares to Fletcher
attacks but it has the advantage of not using up arrows. I am going DEX
archer so A3 > Swiftstep is awesome.

not sure if we’re even playing the same game tbh. Twin arrow damage is extremely mediocre at lvl 5 and using all 5 charge chew through your mana pretty fast.

On top of that you don’t have any other decent aoe spell for lvl, you’re forced to just spam obli shot, which i could’ve done the same on ranger c1 except killing double amount the mob because barrage is aoe.

I intended to go scout 3 but lvling is just so ass atm.

Add a Falconeer in your tree and your Multishot will become AoE and demolish mobs

i might just abandon this toon because grinding another 2 ranks will make me want to hang myself.

2 Likes

I have some aoe ratio for my multishot for aoe and it hits in a larger radius than you would initially think at least, and my twin arrows nearly 1 skill most enemies still at level 96. I’m scout c1 right now and from cloaking a single level 15 charged multishot kills the bosses I face. Make of that what you will.

yea thanks i feel slightly better now. Might keep playing it but i also might have to invest in a vubbe fighter glove.

multishot15 is really strong even at lv 200+ look for +3AoE atk ratio so it can hit 2 targets for most mob and this make you life a lot easier.
twinshot is a really great farming skill, equip bow use twinshot at flying mob(lv100-200) it’s 1 skill per 1 target.
I’m at lv258 and my multishot(att Lv50)+circling is the most powerful skill in my build(surpass brommtrap att Lv30 and cannon blast att Lv25)

IMO spam oblique shot isn’t good for farm or dmg(only good use I can think is to draw/aggro more enemies to you), I don’t even put 1 point in the skill, twinshot&multishot dmg/sp is more cost effective.

My class is Archer 3 Scout 3. I didn’t find much problems leveling as I got used to it already I guess… Didn’t need to grind demon pri nor dina bee, all quests. Twin arrows is really good for me as it helps me do cont. Damage against single target monsters. Swift step 15 is nice because its always up. Just tolerate it a bit and when you get flare shot it becomes easier vs ground mobs as the damage it provides and aoe is amazing. It will all be worth it in the end if you’re a field farmer.

Thank you. This is starting to feel like a therapy session but i’m really glad to hear responses like this xD

Once you reach scout 3 you can even start to solo 130 dungeon with ease.

There’s also Dreamy’s Scout Guide which if you plan on rerolling. His guide is one of the best I’ve seen as it is detailed and keeps it updated on a basis.

2 Likes

How about for a A1>QS3>A2>. Which is better A3 or Scout1? Cannoneer for rank 7 btw.

^Falconer will do I guess.

Not my cup of tea. :expressionless:

The main reason to take A3 is for Multishot 15 and to make the most of it you need more AoE Attack Ratio from Circling (Falconer), Summon Servant (Sorcerer), and equips.

Yes just reroll and stay at A2 at most (for Swift Step crit rate attribute) if you don’t want Falconer.

I suggest keep that toon as an arde rush slave if you have extra character slots or TPs.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

ill just go scout 3 into canon

garbage ? you must be new here

lv 15. multi shot is one of the best burst dmg skill for a rank 1 class
lv 10 kneeling shot is one of normal attack build core skill
lv 10 heavy shot is the only tool that you can win a plague doctor in pvp
and twin shot dps for single target is fine with it cost