Tree of Savior Forum

Is Fletcher still any good after patch?

Hi,
I’m currently level 168 and Fletcher 1, but using fletcher skills seems to do no damage, like crossfire for example.

I was going for A2-R2-Flet3-Mergen and currently i am A2-R2-Flet1.

Any fletcher players out there to help if it gets good or worse when i hit fletcher 3?

Thanks in advance.

Unknown Error TOSFEC43

Fletcher C3 here

IMHO, fletcher got way better than it was before BUT you’ll need investment on gear and attributes.

Also, all fletcher skills scale pretty well, but now you need to invest some points to see the damage growing, especially crossfire.

My barbed arrow lv.1 crits now for 19k (5k ~ 7k per hit) on Helgasercle (lv 280 world boss, using a +6 Aufgowle bow with 2x Lv6 yellow gems, 30% attributes) and crossfire lv.15 crits goes up to 18k.

Fletcher 1 seems lackluster, but keep your hopes to fletcher c2 (magic arrow is incredible) and c3 (Lv 15 crossfire or barbed arrow and divine machine arrow deals great aoe damage).

The biggest difference from actual fletcher from old fletcher is the 5 overheat in crossfire and barbed arrow, which makes you need more skills to your rotation, not only fletcher ones.

My favorite build for fletcher c3 right now is Archer 3 - Ranger - Fletcher 3 - Mergen for an all-round damage (AoE with barrage, crossfire and DMA) but focused on single target, using Lv15 Multi-shot, Lv5 Twin Arrows and Lv5 Critical Shot when barbed arrow is on cooldown (but still having crossfire lv 15 for a bit of AoE).

4 Likes

Fletcher C3 here!

Hello friend, Fletcher at c3 got way better than before, as the guy said above. But you need to invest a lot on attributes.
I went for Archer c2 > Sapper C2 > Fletcher C3 > Mergen, and the dmg again bosses is insane.

Also is pretty good for solo farming, since the magic arrow and crossfire is really strong at c3, but again, attributes do a big part of it.

4 Likes

Thanks for the information guys,

I heard someone saying that magic arrow isn’t that good anymore, and crossfire is with a bug that do more damage then intended.

I was losing my hope because fletcher 1 seems so bad. Crossfire doing no damage, and barbed arrow with a ok damage.

So i think i gonna stick with this build and give it another chance, cause i want to test Mergen too.

Fletcher 3 and Mergen is good at PvP too ?

And its better full STR or 2 STR : 1 DEX for this class?

Thanks

in my case i went full STR with like 20 Dex and 20 CON

I might be wrong, and also i don’t like to guide so much people since i’m really bad at it. But, i was Fletcher C2 > Musket before the reset and i can tell you something:

You won’t notice the different in dmg skill between Fletcher C1 and C2, to be good you need to be C3 and invest points in broadhead, crossfire and divine machine.

That’s how i went and i can say i do very well soloing or in party. Again, i might be wrong and other person with more experience could guide you better.

Edit: all the fletcher c3 i’ve had matched after the last patch are really good. but again invest in attributes and you will see the difference.

1 Like

Fletcher is extremely strong now.

I play archer2>ranger1>scout1>fletcher3>mergen.

I have fairly high end gear and my crossfire is critting for 37k-45k, with devine machine arrow doing UP TO 130k per hit (on certain mobs ofcourse, average 55k’s)

Fletcher is extremely good after the patch :3

However, this current meta is all about weapons, you NEED a well geared weapon to be able to get these sort of numbers

4 Likes

So Crossfire is now good? It used to be bad before? :stuck_out_tongue: All of you Fletcher 3s (I’m one too) post your current Fletcher skill build, please? ^^ Seems everyone’s high STR now!

That ^ is how i went, tho i am thinking if i should change Homing Arrow to Level 1 and Arrow Spinkle Level 4. it depends tho. but anyway, that build work really well for me!

1 Like

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31155bbbh.4a.1a314a65.1a21344f5a65.14254551

A2Sap2Fletcher3Mergen is probably my new favorite build.
This is the build I went with.

Claymore is too clunky for me, I don’t like using it. I preferred putting them into stake stockades since monsters can keep walking into it over and over taking 3 hits every time and then detonating it later for more damage.

Broadhead, I just like it at 10/15 for 100% uptime but I’ll probably have to test it later to see how well it scales now both in skill levels with attribute since previously it didn’t scale as great.

I suggest at least 1 into Bodkin Point just for removing shield buffs like siaulai tree, saalus harpie and that cancerous Armaos 290dg boss.

For me Arrow sprinkle just doesn’t cut it anymore unless you’re super geared making each little individual hits effective enough to clear mobs or nuke boss. My mergen is just my alt so it doesn’t have that luxury so I preferred homing missle for a more single target approach. Sadly, lv1 homing missle doesn’t cut it. IMO, you either invest 4-5 points into it or none at all because lv1 charge time takes forever just to use it. At least lv4 and lv5 you can charge it fast enough to stage 1/2 and release it before getting hit interrupting the charging.

1 Like

Can one of you c3 fletchers help me? Im gong for an sr build, but i was thinking of making it archer1-ranger3-fletcher1-sr3. Do you guys think it would be good for pve and bosses?

Fletcher1 provides nothing for a SR build besides a 3/4 uptime DoT and shield buff removal.

You’re better off getting A2 or rogue or any of the other SR variation than taking fletcher1

1 Like

So, since i am not mergen yet, i guess i’ll change the homing arrow to 5 or 4 points. That would be better than a slow charge at level 1.

Also i guess i’ll stick with broadhead at 15. For now dunno what other things should i change. The bud i post above is working really good for me. But i guess it depends of likes.

Your build is fine. If anything, the only thing I would change is just taking one point from broadhead and putting it into bodkin to remove reflect shield from bosses like harpie and that one-eyed tentacle bosses in saalus so you can keep dpsing without having to wait until it’s gone or you’ve destroyed it first.

oh i see i see, thank you very much.

Thanks for sharing! :smiley:

And yes, Bodkin point level 1 is all you need! :wink:

Also, you guys really think Arrow Sprinkle isn’t good anymore? Nobody got Spread Shot before. :open_mouth: Oh, how things change.

2 Likes

To me, it’s not that arrow sprinkle isn’t good anymore. It still is. It’s just not as good as it was before the rebalance until you get geared.

As for spread shot, I avoided it before just because of how awkward it is to use. Now that it gets a 1133% skill factor before attributes at lv4, it’s quite nice as a pseudo AoE burst.

Yep i already put that 1 point to bodkin skill :3 hope it works better

Ohh, ok. I guess that’s a nice boost of DPS for Spread Shot then. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Hi guys, did someone tested Archer 2, ranger 2, fletcher 3 and hackapel?

I am currently 330 with a +5 Regard Horn Crossbow (from my previously character, a Cn2) and i have the 315 sword too, do you guys think hacka with fletcher would be good?
And about Archer 2 is a must have for fletcher? And ranger 2 is worth?