Tree of Savior Forum

Is Fletcher still any good after patch?

This is the most important question any dps needs to answer 1st before proceeding. Do you think you can invest in good weapons?

If “no” you will notice how much “your dps sucks”. All dps builds that used low lv weapons on high lv content got weaker.

If “yes” go right ahead and you will enjoy your dps.

1 Like

Can you give your build please?

Don’t have link, but archer2>ranger1>scout1>fletcher3>mergen

fletcher3: Max crossfire, magic arrow bleed arrow, divine machine

1 Like

Hi there i know Now is fletcher3 o reroll, i really like DoT way, i was thinking in a ar3wugu2fletcher3, i know mergen is so nice for fletchers but is Not my preference, my damage could be lacking and i will need to invest a lot in atributtes, i only want to know if my rare DoT build is garbage atm, hope someone can reply, thank

Why take wugu 2 when you could have the massive damage skills that mergen has though

I have been playing an archer2>ranger1>wugushi2>fletcher3 and it’s nowhere near garbage. I really like the playstyle.

Start with zhendu which has a poison resist reduction attribute, throw in all your other poison skills, broadhead every 10sec, magic arrow every 5sec. I’m using mouse mode so it’s fast and precise.

The damage I’m dealing is about 3-6k per tick per skill for every 0.5 and 1 second intervals.

You have plenty of windows for evasive actions while the DoT does the work. It looks like you are just running around all the time but pretty often can attain number 1 for saalus, siauliai and dungeon bosses if your party do not have anyone with +11 practo weapon transcend 5 or something unless you have it too.

For AoE you have gu pot, wugong gu, crossfire, divine machine arrow for rotation, some which you might need to kite a little to gather the mob up. Overall is pretty fun for me and doesn’t feel garbage at all even though on paper it might not give the optimal DPS as compare to other available paths but I feel it’s very practical since you can’t just stand there casting skills all the time.

Edit: to add on, I believe the DoT damage is based on the moment of cast and doesn’t change even if your damage range changes while the DoT is still on going. So ranger’s steady aim and glassmole card effect are pretty good.

I got trouble with spread shot, it is missing every shot…

So thank for your awesome help, i just needed know someone’s experience because i really like this playstyle. I will give it ir a change asap

fletcher is fun on bossing but downside is it stucks when using skills, it makes you vulnurable.

1 Like

Spreadshot will miss if the enemy is standing right next to you. You have to have some distance for the skill to hit. It is quite awkward to consistently land, you’re gonna miss sometimes. Speaking from experience, only way i can get it to hit.

Thanks for info, i try this next time cheers! :grinning:

1 Like

When you guys talk about investing point on attributes, how much would u consider enough to start seen decent number, because i’m not gonna lie, i’m leveling one, a2-sap2-flet1 for now, and at the moment im hatting every single thing about this class,but boom trap, like i much rather keep on auto-attack then use crossfire lvl 5 because the auto is stronger… its something rly scaring.

i’m following this build for now http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/cs4norse03/

flecher 1 sucks.

At least put 30 on most of your dmg spells. Not really expensive and makes a good difference.

It gets good at C2 and C3

“spread shot” you missing when you moving, i suggest it is bug, but try to shhot when you standing still, all arrows will do dmg!

I’m playing RangerC3 FletcherC3 and Hackerpell.

So far it is extremely fun to play, you can bossing and farming and luring.
You can use melee, guns, bow, crossbow as damage.

A very diverse way to play, but I like the Horse Archery most.

1 Like

“BUT you’ll need investment on gear and attributes.”

That can be said about basically any class…

Fletcher imo got nerfed but is still a great class due to DoT, Magic Arrow (C2+) and the dmg boost on Divine Machine Arrow is kinda good but Bodkin Point was terribly nerfed… hated that and also Crossfire DoT says “DoT based on physical dmg” but for some reason it just applies the STR value, not total phys dmg :S