Tree of Savior Forum

Is AFK Farming with necro pets currently acceptable?

Anyone heard cases of necro pet farmers getting banned by IMC? Their pets don’t require SP to maintain so they don’t need to use auto-pot addons.

1 Like

Yes it’s allowed

3 Likes

Not its not.

/202020

1 Like

It is allowed.

/20chars

1 Like

as long as you NOT use any macro/script/program to auto Potion.
just stand still and do NOTHING and let pet kill stuff is allowed.

1 Like

if it’s not allowed then they should remove the class instead :expressionless:
if they manage to change the necro’s pet to have a duration, im pretty sure all necro players will RAGE.

1 Like

As long as there’s no script, it is allowed. I plan to do this as well.

1 Like

Well there are people who afk in random places and end up dying. AFKing in maps will mean that you are prone to dying anytime. So summoning your stuff and AFKing would mean that you are challenging the mobs to kill u.

‘COME AT ME BRUH I’M NOT SCARED OF YOU’

1 Like

its allowed, although most necros are stingy and dont even invite anyone -.-

1 Like

Don’t rely on Shoggoth or corpse pots if funds are tight. Keep at least one point in the severely underwhelming Gather Corpse and go to Crystal Mines F1 and use it on those plant things. The spell has a surprisingly large aoe. It’s the ideal spell for filling your 300 corpse parts against low level enemies or finishing off your higher leveled one.

When you get to C2 Disinter makes getting corpse fragments like a slightly inconvenient summer rain storm: refreshing and passes by quick enough for you to not have to worry for your health.

1 Like

You guys are the reason some people quit. He asked if its acceptable and i still say no. AFK farm if you want to be a ■■■■.

6 Likes

Omg how about playing the game instead of beeing afk? Why do you guys always want to cheat, exploit and beeing afk? Play the game or don´t simple as that. Without people like you so many problems would be gone.

5 Likes

Don’t afk farm. Just afk in a map with lots of mobs. Use summons to protect you. Why aren’t ppl allowed to afk? You can afk in town u can afk anywhere you like no one is stopping you. Just do what you like and enjoy the game.

Afk in dina bee farm with summons is an added bonus. No one should stop you from AFKing. If not, anyone who afk in town should be stopped as well. Don’t discriminate.

#Necro’s life matter.

1 Like

Yep, it’s allowed by IMC. No difference to being AFK on your pardoner/alchemist/squire. Lol at people whining at players going AFK. Really? You’re whining that people can’t go AFK outside towns?

2 Likes

It’s allowed, but some people will call you a ■■■■ for doing that.

I do it with my sorc but technically I’m not afk because yay SP depletion, gotta chug dem pots

2 Likes

How do you think its no different from being afk in town? people already complain about low spawn rates and stuff and we have people going afk in popular grinding areas which reduces the amount of mobs even further for people who are actually playing. If you think its the same youre an idiot. Pardoners actually help other players while afk farming hurts other players.

4 Likes

those people complaining are just too salty their own class can’t afk like sorcs/necros.

1 Like

It’s not against the rules but I don’t find it acceptable. AFKing necros ■■■■ up the areas they’re in worse than bots do. Dina Bee Farm essentially went from one of the best mid-100s grinding maps to completely unfarmable thanks to the necro infestation. Very poor design, should be removed. Necro summons should have a fixed duration so that anyone who uses a script to maintain them can be banned like the scripting sorcs.

5 Likes

apparently popular grinding spots are only for grinding parties. Anyone who comes for any other reason is a ****.

thank goodness in this particular case IMC is more sensible than these “grinders”.

1 Like

Why do people call it AFK farming? It’s just AFK with summons… not farming ^^. Summons are there to protect themselves when they AFK, not to “kill steal” fellow players ^^.

Necros already suffer from retarded summons AI and people wants to give it a duration. Awesome

3 Likes