Tree of Savior Forum

Bee farm full of AFK Farmer

1m -1 day
1m -1 day
1m -1 day

Like @LunarRabbit says, it’s about competition. No one will buy from me if I rise the price.

It really depends on your position i think, i asked an alchemist friend, she put gem roasting lvl 7 at 9000 price, near her was a gem roasting same lvl but 6k price. She sold about 15 roasting on the night :o

The best position is next the Storage, when people do Gems.
And guess why she sold everything?
Because who put 6k was sold out.

Tested it and wasn’t the case lol :open_mouth:
To return on the subject, what can be done against dina bee afk (or anywhere else ?) instead of going endless debate we can make suggestions :
- dev team :

1. make all summons attack what the player attack, it is working this way with summon familiar (bats of sorcerer). I like this solution because, u cant afk anymore right, but it also give more control on your brainless summons ^^
  2. make same system as “summoning skill”, and set a timer 1min so after this time of inactivity summons won’t attack anymore

- admins :

1. because they don’t have much power, i would say … new rule with announcement on website and ingame : no more afk farming, forbidden in rules, will make 99% of afk necro go away, because i’m sure most of them (myself included) play following the “rules” (and rules are not what ppl find unfair or not, actually afk farm is something unfair and not forbidden). This rule would be hard to maintain, mby that’s why it wasnt done already … but if i’m correct on JToS it is now forbidden to afk farm.
  2. … no idea, grim reaper can be tricked / killed in many ways, useless solution, cannot bann players for doing afk because it’s actually not forbidden to do it

What do u guys think ? do u have more suggestions on how to improve it so everyone is happy :slight_smile: ?

15 Roasting are really nothing.
Tell me when your friend will sold out in 1 night at that price about 50 roasting.

EDIT:

I’ve already opened a Ticket.

AFK Necro aren’t playing the game, they afk 99% of the time and who is afk isn’t playing.
If a AFK Necro quit, 100 people will come to play.
Do you know how many people started and quitted the game when they reached Dina Bee because of them?
Do you know how many people quit the game because prices in Market are too high?
Do you remember when Token was 600k? Now is 3M and when where was the Big Bang of Necro, his price increase in a blink of an eye.
True says now we have more content, new maps and dun290 that we do money and soon the price will be increase, I can understand it, but not in a blink of an eye.

Oh, and I forgot this, the game is IMC property, so they do what they want.
They can change rules at any time and ban who have abused this.
Because yes, it still abuse.

1 Like

Sadly this is an automated message you got

Oh, and I forgot this, the game is IMC property, so they do what they want.
They can change rules at any time and ban who have abused this.
Because yes, it still abuse.

LoL really?

The afk farmers have gone this low to defend their ways of exploiting mechanics?

First of all, afk farming being possible is an oversight on IMC’s part. And yes IMC is a major problem here as well for not prohibiting it or banning people but players exploiting this oversight are also big issues.

Pardoner, squire, alchemist, enchanters are designed to be able to open player shops. And they gain money from other players (not npc) by providing services to them. This is totally different from the akf necro farming on non city maps.

PyroThaumaLinker whatever can make silver sure. So can any other classes as long as you spend time playing them.

Lastly, legal or not is not the focus here. IMC is trying not to ban afk farmers for some unknown reason. They do try to discourage players from doing so, which already indicates that it’s not the gameplay design that IMC is going after. So saying Necro3 afk farming is the aspect of the game is wrong here.

1 Like

Better ask IMC again for the legality since most if this points to the “root” w/c is IMC themselves. :slight_smile:

If IMC wanted to “fix” afk farming all they need to do was to scale silver to monster HP

Its such an easy fix and they don’t do it

I know is ad automatic message.
But at least I’ve tried.

And tomorrow IMC can woke up and decide to forbidden AFK farm and ban who have abused it.
I don’t know. I’m not IMC, but they can.

You cannot fix all issue by just forbidding or banning people with your (pertaining to IMC) let’s just say “unfair/poor” skill design. The players are playing the characters skills “creatively” can we judge them as being bad?

It’s not just AFK players, WL’s running around the map for example (non-afk) can be more cancerous since their dark balls tend to kill the monsters in an instant, you can’t even react. Can we blame the players? I think no… it’s the characters skill.

It’s all on IMC, necro3’s, warlocks and just like other AFK shops are just players getting the most out of the “IMC given/designed” skills.

I can summarize this Necro3 AFK topic as:
“Being Unfair”
“I farm active, he doesn’t he gets silver while not playing”
“Market inflation”<-- w/c is really meh given the silver/day income of Necros this just goes back to the “unfair” topic
"Can’t quest because of them"<-- seems legit but not only for Necros
And many more but mostly it being an “unfair” advantage.

There are more better ways to avoid the “Cons” of having AFK players as stated by some comments above.

Forbidding/banning is just a ban-aid and a very bad band-aid IMO for the reasons stated above.

Appreciate your efforts on this, hope IMC on the next updates 1) takes action and/or change skills/map respawn 2) release an official statement that its “okay” or “not okay” + actions/sanctions, provide explanation. So we can all rest the topic.

1 Like

The true is: against Warlock 2 you can react.
And this is where you’re wrong.

Then, all issue can be fixed in a game.
And for me they can fix it. All Necro will left the game? Good.
But IMC care about numbers, but don’t know that numbers are 90% of people AFK.

And dude you don’t know what is AFK Shop.
AFK shop is when YOU ARE ONLINE AND AFK.
AFK means AWAY FROM KEYBOARD! Don’t use this word if you don’t know the meaning!
Away From Keyboard when people leave their character ONLINE.
A shop, isn’t consider AFK, because you logout and play with another character!
And yes, still unfair.
If you want understand good. Then go on to AFK farming happily.
Oh, and don’t cry when an Oracle comes to kill you ^^

I forgot this, IMC is so good against abusers.
Other games banned them without think 2 times.

There is nothing wrong with being afk
There is nothing wrong with your summons killing monsters while you’re afk provided they live that long

It’s a perk of the Necromancer class and the whole premise of it. To summon undead minions to do things for you.
I can’t understand how people are stupid enough to blindly rage at a perfectly fine game mechanic when the real problem is the extreme high silver rates for low hp monsters that also spawn at a very high rate.

1 Like

I have a necro3, warlock, squire and cleric :slight_smile: I know how all these works. Those are just mere samples of what we can say as “unfair advantage” to others. I edited my previous comments if you wish to read it.

I wont argue with your “Expertise” on AFK -_-. And since you are an expert I believe you also know that AFK shops sellers can close their accounts while their characters are just selling buffs/repairs/enhancement (w/c is technically AFK? ). But I still don’t blame those players since it’s their skill.

Don’t take all comments as “arguing”, you tend to argue on all comments you feel directed towards you. :smiley: or just language barrier.

Chill. Cheers.

Good point! These are the things we should look at :slight_smile:

Technically is logout. Not AFK. °°
Yes, I’m AFK expert, I go often AFK when I play, but I don’t make money AFK if you want to know :smiley:

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/AFK

As someone posted before, make the summons only able to attack once the player attacks. Although this may require reworking the necro class to give it similar command abilities as sorcerer. Once you have that, they’ll be subject to the same troubles

1 Like

Well, you don’t understand.
This is an example.

Now I’m OFFLINE from the game, and my shop is open.
But I’m writing you, so how I can do money AFK? °°

Tell me since you know everything :3

1 Like

I’m starting to assume that you don’t have a cleric/pardoner/squire/enchanter shop. Please study how it works. Thanks.

PS: It’s a good business :slight_smile: you should try if if you deemed it “fair” too.