Tree of Savior Forum

Irregular DPK Issue Processing Complete

See the announcement here.

1 Like

I’m glad it’s finally coming to end. I hope IMC has learnt from their mistakes and corrects their development method to avoid future problems like this. Thanks to the Staff for working hard to correct the error.

I also want to provide additional clarification, players won’t be intentionally given any DPK items, IMC’s stance on that has changed. That includes the one that they said players would keep previously.

1 Like

Meanwhile I still have 40 odd HG cube items in my inventory…

Guess I’ll send a ticket?

1 Like

Hmm, so I logged today and my armor, pants and sword were missing, I think they were deleted, because they were from the 315 HG, and I already had put lvl 5 and 6 gems on those. Also, everything that I got from the bug was already deleted within the 1st maintenance, and those were bought from the market with silver. Well, I already bought another ones, but I just want to know if that was the case.

@staff

1 Like

I was on group A. Yesterday, I was planning to use part of my compensation for today and today I realized that the most of it was removed/deleted from the message. Why is that?
@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy

" completed the investigation on all accounts affected by the DPK errors"
all accounts?
sure??
all accounts??
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Good job, does that mean my items are legit?

Even though i have sent 3 support tickets?

2 Likes

are those gems Running shot gems?

none

/20characterswhilei20characters

1 Like

Then you are fine. They dont care. ^^’

:confounded: I don’t get it…

each running shot gem can be sold for a prac.
so it would directly impact the server economy

if the gem holds a useless skill, it is only usefull as gem abrasive.
and since each gem gives less than 15k gem exp, they dont care…
They are selling lv9 and lv10 abrasives. 22 monster gems are nothing.

1 Like

Are you seriusly!?? “come to an END?” “ALL ACCOUNTS” no kiddding me AND my brother are still BAN! and surprise surprise we are not in ANY LIST you put, what are you going to do now? ban me another 2 weeks when we dont even know what DPK was?
and they will not answer ticket… i send 2 (days before the announcement ) using my faceboock login and they block me acces to the forum in that account what a good admins …

1 Like

Same deal for me, I was playing fine till the day they mass flagged and then told me via ticket it was because of the DPK. Now after the 10 days they tell me I was temporary banned for ??? reason. Name not on restricted list and never on ban list, but now I’m banned

1 Like

I m still ban and the staff did not reply yet… and as i say I M NOT IN ANY LIST

1 Like

Are you paid to speak for IMC? How does it feel to get contradicted by other posters immediately?

You missed the point of what I said. IMC initially said they were letting everyone affected keep one of their items, they are no longer doing that. You literally quoted me saying it, especially the word “intentionally” so any players with their items still, is unintentional.

Any other reading trouble I can help you with?

We have re-verified and checked based on your log and we think you are fine to keep those gems.

Staff Yuri just said it’s fine to keep them

1 Like

We have re-checked your account and we confirmed this block is due to Bot behavior.
As we know, people are not blocked only because of “DPK” but also other problematic behaviors or bots and such.

2 Likes