Tree of Savior Forum

Irregular DPK Issue Processing Complete

That’s clearly intentional then. You’re still somehow missing the point.

Based on your comments, If I was not on any of the lists of restricted accounts and is still restricted from playing the game, I am banned for other problematic behaviors such as bots and such?

May I know my reason for being blocked then?

Team Name: RayMarine
Server : Klaipeda

Yes, also about bot behavior.

Since you’re telling people why they’re banned, has IMC considered telling players in game why they were banned, instead of just being told they’re in “Protection Mode?”

1 Like

wait wait wait bot?? like for real?? BOT??? are you kidding me? i farm like crazy on demon prison 2 and you know there is like 21231241243 afk necros there and I FARM THERE NO USING ANY BOT AND NEVER GOING AFK! like wtf? bot? plz dont kidding me! and my brother TOO? WTF? plz dont LIE and then i send 2 ticket and i got no reply so i m can read minds now? are you telling me i got ban 10+ days because you think i was a bot!? and worst is when i ask why i was ban i got not reply? and plz PLZ DONT LIE as i say we ARE NOT IN ANY LIST remeber this? i checked all the list from 13/jun to 31/may i was banned day june 3 so why were we banned again? … you know what I DONT CARE! just give me back my account alrready T-T

BTW we can enter any other server but Klaipe and Orsha sooooo…
Accounts: Malen and TacoMaestro
So can you check our accounts and let me know plz? ^^

Bot behavior…
In the spirit of knowing more information, may I inquire the date of the infraction that I am accused of being a bot?
It would bring much closure to a very confusing and unfortunate series of events.

Could I know why I’m also temporary banned then?

Team Name: Ziozo
Server: Klaipeda

If it’s about “bot behavior” why was I fine until the mass flag and never put on the banned list? How does someone appeal that either? If my adventure journal was checked you would notice I only killed roughly enough to get the WoV rewards and moved on to different monsters after, unless I shouldn’t be killing as many as the game asks me to.

I think the worst part though is I’m only being told this after the DPK has blown over, that’s 10-11 days late notice

Thank you

/20characters