Tree of Savior Forum

Inquisitor PvE buid

I’ll still go for Mass Heal

ye 18% on 20~60k hp sound good.

can you chek this about skill point invested please?

and i know for stat is all dex and some cons, for ET do you know how much cons to invest?

Stats and Path Screenie

Even tho my build is Monk3. Monk3 sucks, the only good thing it has is that +5 second energy blast and that’s it, the damage increase from other skills are minimal and can be ignored. Golden Bell Shield is still broken and have yet to be improved. Monk1 is good enough, Monk2 would give you One Inch Punch but is often used for PvP along with Breaking Wheel. It’s still a viable build for PvP as shown below. I do average in the top 20 weekly but can reach higher ranks if you play TBL as often as possible.

2 Likes

Fixed the build for you.

I added cure as its important to put one to remove debuffs, added deprotect zone in case you need to send some mobs flying via deprotect > hand knife as it causes a shockwave as seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYYi7wlcfxs

Handknife and Palmstrike are simply there for their debuffs and not their damage so putting them at lv1 is enough as the bleed damage does not scale on skill level, Maxed out One Inch Punch as the Damage and SP Drain per second scales per level, added God Finger Flick as it does provide a higher bonus for Striking than Double Punch but has limited duration and cd but can be used better with God Finger Flick > God Smash. Finger Flick can’t be spread even with Joint Penalty so its mostly used for Bosses. I’m still against on going Monk3 as the bonuses you get are minimal, you can add a filler class either pd1 or kabba for utility and pvp. I also changed the priest skills as monstrance works with the same duration at lv1 the only thing that scales would be the debuff on enemies that can be ignored. Maxing Aspersion helps as when you go for higher floors in ET, your buffs from Buff shop expire or when you die, having a priest with atleast lv11 aspersion helps a lot inside.

thanks very much but since my friend don’t want to pvp i’m thinking to drop at last 1 rank in monk.

for PVE is enought only monk c1 right?

Yep C1 would do, one thing that would help in PVE for C2 monk is Breaking Wheel > One Inch Punch for spreading DoT, SP Drain and Silence.

energy beam + wheel is not good?

something like this is viable?

Energy Blast takes too long to cast, casting that after you cast wheel waste the duration of the wheel itself.

I’m not really a fan of Priest3 for stone skin if you are not spirit based as the bonus block you get there for a non spr build is too low to consider that class for that skill only. That would still work well if you are the only cleric in the team as long as your party has good damage.

what about cleric c3? i tought priest was better? i’m wrong? :smiley:

Both are viable, in my experience in ET being a solo healer. The job is tough as it is doing damage while maintaining the buffs and heals, if you add C3 priest skill stone skin, you’ll have less time to do damage and more on focusing buffs. I’d rather have a priest in the team with spirit build for guaranteed blocks from stone skin but if you guys don’t have much roster for ET that will still work. C3 Cleric just for that 4x4 heal tiles, higher DM and fade isn’t that worth it, if you added Oracle C1 for Prophecy + Counterspell it will do better.

1 Like

i will think about and decide. thanks very much for your help and provide lot of usefull information and tips :slight_smile:

Sure man, there’s a lot of varieties for the build you are aiming and as long as you have a good team it will do well.

1 Like

yes a lot of varieties. is simply hard to choose why the better one depend on the ppl with you’re play with. i’m thinking about this and then i will able to decide :slight_smile:

thanks again :smiley:

Also provides dex 700 ?

My Dex is set to 505, I get +200 from Monstrance since I’m a Priest

Tree of Savior is actually Tree of Cleric.
You can’t really go wrong with Cleric variations.

1 Like

Thank you ,u use ell card?